Going to run away....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
Yes. I have decided in two years, or earlier if I can get the money, to run away. I am going to leave the US and live in the UK for as long as I can by camping, couch surfing, hitch hiking and eating next to nothing. Whatever it takes. I don't care what the risks are as long as I can feed and take care of myself. I refuse to die having not lived my life with some kind of adventure.

My question for you is, have you ever dreamed of running away and if you could, would you leave your life as it is right now?

I did, and still have that feeling in me. My parents got me a survival book for my birthday 18 months ago, they kind of supported me i suppose. It's still a dream of me and i do not intend to give that one up.

I fully understand your decision and how you feel, and am somehow glad i am not alone feeling this way. However i'm kind of worried about how everything will go. Though i know from my own thinking that there is nothing that could stop this.

I wish you alot of luck on this, if you ever need help about anything, feel free to message me!

My question for you is, have you ever dreamed of running away and if you could, would you leave your life as it is right now?

Absolutely, I haven't done anything (travelling wise) I've wanted to, and I would love to travel so much, but for me (for some reason), there's always been some sort of issue where I've not been able to :(

There's some great places to camp in the UK, I used to go the lakes and peak district most summers and camp there.

I'd suggest you go with sufficient money, as much as you call it an adventure, you wouldn't want it to be a disaster.

My running away was a 4 month cruise from Catalina to Sydney, Australia on an 80' sloop with a crew of 3. It was an awesome adventure!

I wish so much I could do that too.. Really I day-dream about it so much. Some times I have such a strong urge, just go out the door and to do it. In my case, I wish to do walking (maybe ride trains too) around the country I live. No plan of destination. I experienced wandering before, but not in a good place... I wish to see nature, and beautiful places. I know this country still has them.

Good luck! I think aobut doing something like that from time to time. Maybe someday I'll do it...

Naleena said:
Yes. I have decided in two years, or earlier if I can get the money, to run away. I am going to leave the US and live in the UK ....

Take me with you. But....seperate rooms this time. :p

Deebug. (hug)

Not only have I dreamt about it. It's likely the only thing that keeps me sane. If it were not for my child, I would have run far and far a long, long time ago. I am a parent which means it's not about me.

Latest posts

Back