Good afternoon

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is this it?

Reaction score
Hi.. I joined because I feel/felt crap about my life, felt it was " oh woe is me" & then an artist friend sent me a little thing & it brightened my day. I have just come back from a walk through the woods & via the beach opposite my cottage with the dogs. The view is fantastic, my garden is staring to flower & I have some really good friends if I am honest.
I suppose I have been looking on the bleak side of things & the little thing she sent was about negativity attracting NEGATIVITY & dragging one down.
Not saying I am out of the woods but I am starting to appreciate all that I have rather than focusing on what I dont.

I have started using a wee chant/mantra a friend suggested, I say it to myself about 5o times a d ay & it goes like this.

"Every minute of every day my life gets better in every way" I feel its working so I offer it to anyone who wishes to use it & smile cos we are NOT alone.XXX;)

Hey, it's good to shake off the blues, with the help of a friend. Glad you are feeling OK😸

Latest posts

Back