good guys

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

shells

This thread is for the good guys.

Not the self-proclaimed "nice guys" that only act a certain way (manipulate) to impress or get what they want.

No, these are for the guys that have shied out of the limelight, yet still keep fighting on through the BS.

This is for the guys that have been screwed over by women, but don't hold the entire gender responsible.

In fact, this is for the seldom few guys that still respect women anymore.

I know parenting doesn't come with a manual. So, this is for the very few fathers that try their hardest to be the best parent they can be and never give up - even when the going gets tough.

This is for guys that give and expect nothing in return.

This is for the guys that have broken family-cycles, such as abuse and/or addictions.

This is for the guys that know who they are. Maybe a little nerdy with a side of awkward, but are OK with being themselves and not something else.

This is for the guys that trying to find themselves. As lost and confused as they might be, they still spread joy into the lives of others.

The handful of guys I have come across on this site are just awesome, to put it simply. They will know who they are when they read this.

So, guys, thank you for being YOU. :)

And if anyone else wants to, feel free to add to this list...

I hope I can still be considered a "good guy". I might come on here frustrated and generalize too much but out in public I treat all women with respect. I don't hold anything against girls out there and try to be respectful to all girls. I do feel bad saying the things I say on here sometimes. I end up regretting it, so I guess I can still consider myself a good guy. I'm just venting out of frustration due to the lack of no girls that have never been in my life. I'm mostly confused on how to feel half the time but I truly mean well, especially out and about. Thanks for this post if I can still be considered a good guy.

Remedy said:
I hope I can still be considered a "good guy". I might come on here frustrated and generalize too much but out in public I treat all women with respect. I don't hold anything against girls out there and try to be respectful to all girls. I do feel bad saying the things I say on here sometimes. I end up regretting it, so I guess I can still consider myself a good guy. I'm just venting out of frustration due to the lack of no girls that have never been in my life. I'm mostly confused on how to feel half the time but I truly mean well, especially out and about. Thanks for this post if I can still be considered a good guy.

It's normal to vent. I do it, too. ;)

I'd say thank you, but that would just be narcissistic and a bit arrogant. :p

You're a nice gal, shellsy. ;)

I hope I qualify. If I do, then thank you! And if I don't, thank you all the same!

lol, it's not a "qualify" thing. You'll know who you are.

By self-proclaimed nice guys, I am referring to the manipulative ones that are only "nice" when it benefits them. IMO, it means that person's intentions are not genuine, and most definitely not "nice".

For example: Guy opens door for hot chick, but lets it slam on the elderly man behind her.

I hope I am making sense. :p

My most humble and sincere apologies. I would ask your forgiveness as it seems the typo fairy has stricken me again. The word meant to be typed was "dormant", with the meaning of non-aggressive, understanding, and down to earth behind it. Please consider me to be contrite.

ssbanks2000 said:
My most humble and sincere apologies. I would ask your forgiveness as it seems the typo fairy has stricken me again. The word meant to be typed was "dormant", with the meaning of non-aggressive, understanding, and down to earth behind it. Please consider me to be contrite.

Oh, lol. No prob.

:)

shells said:
For example: Guy opens door for hot chick, but lets it slam on the elderly man behind her.

I like the fact that you are able to notice such things. While it is admittedly just an assumption on my part, it appears that many don't see that far.

Latest posts

Back