Good morning

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purple Reign

Reaction score
Last night when I joined, I was having a lonely and depressed sadness breakdown. I wasn't allowed to post then though and, as always, things look better in the light of day. Nothing has changed, and I'm still lonely, just not so sad and depressed this morning. Anyway, I'm happy to be here and thank you for letting me join. I'm an almost 60 y/o female from the midwest. I would put that information in my profile if I could figure out how to do that.

welcome PR...glad you're feeling better :)

at the top left of the page where it says welcome back and your username...look over to the right where the time is posted and click on 'user cp'...once you are at your profile look at the column to the left and click on 'edit profile' and you should be all set...:)

Hello Purple Reign, welcome to the forum. Nice to see you join, I hope that you can find some people to talk to here to alleviate the loneliness. I know how it must feel. *hugs*

As for editing your profile, at the top of the page, right under the ALL banner, you should see this thing called User CP, click that and in there, on the left hand menu, look through down to Edit Profile - that's where you can input your information into your profile. Good luck.

Edit: DVEEUS beat me to it. :p

Good mornin', good mornin' *breaks out into song*

Nice to meet you PR! Here's hoping this place helps you feel better.
See you at the boards! :)

We've danced the whole night through
Good morning, good morning to you

No wonder I'm feeling so exhausted. Haha

Thanks so much for the welcome and the editing help!

I've also only been here a small amount of time too, there are some very thoughtful folks here, hope you continue to feel less gloomy Purple R-welcome aboard.

There's such a thing as diurnal depression you know. A depression that comes at a specific time of the day.

Welcome to ALL, sorry you are lonely.

Little late, but oh well, better late than never.

Hello Purple Reign. Welcome. How are you? And follow their advice for your profile if you haven't already done so. :)

Good day.

Latest posts

Back