Great example

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sub5male

Reaction score
Of how critical a mans height is as this guy did not pay $100k and endure months of excruciating pain to impress other men. The difference a few inches of femur length can make for a man is nothing short of amazing.

Platform Boots.
Could've saved a whole 2 figures.
And that's if they're designer brand, too.

Height probably does help in attracting women, but not everyone is going to have 100k lying around, or want to go through such a painful procedure even if they did. So why not focus on the things you can fix and change instead of worrying about the things you can't?

Height probably does help in attracting women, but not everyone is going to have 100k lying around, or want to go through such a painful procedure even if they did. So why not focus on the things you can fix and change instead of worrying about the things you can't?
Already done that and have had zero results. For men, it's the things which we cannot change like height & face which deterime success with women.

Platform Boots.
Could've saved a whole 2 figures.
And that's if they're designer brand, too.
It's ironic that for men things like platform shoes & tupe's are considered as creepy & pathetic by women who so heavily utilize makeup, high heels and wigs themselves to attempt and enhance their appearence. Yet another blatent double standard.

Already done that and have had zero results. For men, it's the things which we cannot change like height & face which deterime success with women.

What things have you tried? And have you considered getting help from others? Sometimes it's difficult for us to improve or see the things that we are doing wrong.

It's ironic that for men things like platform shoes & tupe's are considered as creepy & pathetic by women who so heavily utilize makeup, high heels and wigs themselves to attempt and enhance their appearence. Yet another blatent double standard.

Dee Snider.
Wore platform boots and dressed in drag for years.
Absolute legend of masculinity.
Although the context of this is probably lost on Gen Z.
But I mean, the context of most things is lost on Gen Z.
Wore makeup, dressed in drag, and made congress look like fools in court.

Pretty much everything-just to name a few things, I am fitness maxed, tried OLD, attended countless meetups, joined classes and had 1+ years of counselling. I am convinced that it is not my action or inaction that is the root cause of my total failure but instead I simply lack the inherent physical qualities which are necessary for a modern man to have dating success.

Dee Snider.
Wore platform boots and dressed in drag for years.
Absolute legend of masculinity.
Although the context of this is probably lost on Gen Z.
But I mean, the context of most things is lost on Gen Z.
Wore makeup, dressed in drag, and made congress look like fools in court.
It is always problematic to use celebrities as examples because they possess benefits from their fame & fortune which are unavailable to the average person. Women actually get upset when they feel that they have been dupped by shoe lifts which attempt to lessen a mans lack of height.

My mom's old neighbor was short. By short, I mean 4'8. He was far from society's standard of good looking too. He has a wife. She's at least a foot taller than he is. They have a child together. He's not rich or famous or anything.

The majority of the men I've dated have been shorter than me. Honestly, I've seen more men who have issues with dating women taller than them than I have with men having issues with being short.

Pretty much everything-just to name a few things, I am fitness maxed, tried OLD, attended countless meetups, joined classes and had 1+ years of counselling. I am convinced that it is not my action or inaction that is the root cause of my total failure but instead I simply lack the inherent physical qualities which are necessary for a modern man to have dating success.

Have you tried a dating coach? Have you asked for advice from those who are better than you to see if there are things you can do differently? Feedback from others who are more successful than you can make a whole lot of difference. If you do something that's wrong when approaching a woman, how are you supposed to know if you've never had any success and it hasn't been pointed out to you? I used to even record my interactions with women to get feedback from others to see what I was doing wrong. Even if you have taken action, it may be the wrong actions, and if you keep repeating them, nothing is going to change.

The main thing though is not to give up. If you don't even try anymore, there is a zero percent chance you will succeed. And that's what keeps me going despite being in the same boat as you and many others on here. Here's a little inspiration for you and those out there who think it's too late to succeed in life:

1688413929022.png

Latest posts

Back