Greetings from England

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divinitywolf

Reaction score
Hey all.

Another lost soul stumbling upon these forums. I can't believe I didn't find them sooner. Reading through a few threads everyone seems lovely and new members are always given warm welcomes which is nice to see.

Anyway I'm an 18 year old guy from south east england, soon to be starting university.
I've joined these forums for obvious reasons (at least I hope they're obvious lol) and I look forward to talking to a nice community on here :)

Wolfie (Thats what most people call me!)

aw! Welcome to the forum wolfie! aroooooooooooooooooooooo!

erm.

Please do pop into chat sometime!

What major are you plannning on being?

Divinitywolf said:
I'm planning on doing english literature at uni

Ooh that's awesome. If I could go back to university, I'd love to get a degree in English Lit or finish grad work in Linguistics.

Yeah I didn't really have to think about my course much.
I love reading and writing and english has always been my best subject so hopefully I'll enjoy the course.
Terrified about starting uni though

Ah, I loved starting college. I looked at it as a fresh start. No one there knew me from before with the years of a certain image in their minds of me, y'know? In high school, everyone still had those hideous images of me from middle school: braces, thick glasses, teenage acne, frizzy hair, OMG what a nightmare. *shakes head*

cheaptrickfan said:
Ah, I loved starting college. I looked at it as a fresh start. No one there knew me from before with the years of a certain image in their minds of me, y'know? In high school, everyone still had those hideous images of me from middle school: braces, thick glasses, teenage acne, frizzy hair, OMG what a nightmare. *shakes head*

Oh I know exactly what you mean!
I consider it a fresh start but the independance and arriving there with everyone being a stranger is a daunting prospect.

Hey punisher :)

Divinitywolf said:
I consider it a fresh start but the independance and arriving there with everyone being a stranger is a daunting prospect.

Yeah, good point. You'll do great though. ;-)

Van Hooligan X said:
grrr south east lol

north eastern england ftw :p lol

welcome to ALL :)

Divinitywolf said:
Pffft south east > north east

You two! Ha! I knew a couple of guys in college from the UK, one from near Sheffield and the other from South London who'd go off on each other over the superiority of their regions. Then they both ganged up on a guy from Glasgow. :p

cheaptrickfan said:
You two! Ha! I knew a couple of guys in college from the UK, one from near Sheffield and the other from South London who'd go off on each other over the superiority of their regions. Then they both ganged up on a guy from Glasgow. :p

lmao :D

Welcome to the forum Wolfie!

Latest posts

Back