Greetings & obfuscations

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTrip

Reaction score
[[/font][/align]font=Courier]New member here. I'm in the United States, southwest. I've been 30 & holding for almost eight years now. I was male the last time I checked. And I'm probably here for the same reasons as some of you. Due to differences in intellect & character, plus my own misanthropic tendencies & a few bad decisions on my part, I'm a lone wolf most of the time. Having friends would be nice but the few I have in real life are irritating often as not. So I found this online community.[/font]

Welcome to the forum.

Still male? That would be weird if you woke up one day and you weren't.

Sci-Fi said:
Still male? That would be weird if you woke up one day and you weren't.

It could happen if you have the right money!

Hi there, I hope you find some friends here, lots of very nice people here :D

MTrip said:
Quite a reception...Guess I have to be kind & polite now.... and very generous to SocialAwkwardness101 :)

Welcome to the forums! Corrected your post a little ;)

MTrip said:
[[/font][/align]font=Courier]New member here. I'm in the United States, southwest. I've been 30 & holding for almost eight years now. I was male the last time I checked. And I'm probably here for the same reasons as some of you. Due to differences in intellect & character, plus my own misanthropic tendencies & a few bad decisions on my part, I'm a lone wolf most of the time. Having friends would be nice but the few I have in real life are irritating often as not. So I found this online community.[/font]

Welcome!

*glances down* I too am male the last time I checked.

Latest posts

Back