Greetings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Politician

Reaction score
Alright so quite some time ago I was googling around for some stuff when I accidentally came across this forum. One thing lead to another and I started reading up some truly inspirational and touching success stories written by some fellow forum members which left me completely baffled at their ability to stay head strong despite all the honeysuckle which has come their way. As an active member of a couple of other forums I know how deeply attached one can get to certain social medias, and how much knowledge, courage and strength which can be extracted from them, I understood that these forums have assisted countless of people to get through tough and rough eras of life. One has to search long for a forum like this one which accepts people for who and what they are and allows anyone to enter, contribute and socialize without any judging eyes ears or mouths.

What I wrote above pretty much sums up my reasoning for finally registering to the forums, to share my experiences, knowledge and gather perspectives ideas and help from other people who have been through similar situations I've been forced to go through, and that I will encounter in the near and distant future.

I suppose I'll leave a few lines about myself without letting this introduction get too excessive aha.

As a 16 year old I'll probably be one of the younger members of the forums, however hopefully that wont influence your opinion of me ^^. My life hasn't been a dance on ice either, I've got a tremendous temper which can be pretty much uncontrollable, however I have not got ADHD or some other disorder which is the reasoning for it,(got that stuff checked when I was younger) which has lead to me threatening close family with knives and gotten me into some pretty grim situations with the wrong kind of people. When I was younger I was pretty much an outcast with less friends than you could count on one hand, however after a few promises to myself, bench presses,skincare regimes and personality uplifts I've managed to get satisfied with myself (to some extent). For some reason though I lately started skipping school, and I only attend to around half of the classes, which I notice has left an impact on everything I have worked hard to achieve the last few years. Hopefully I'll find a motivation boost somewhere which will get me back into the studying life hah :p.

Anyways, sorry for this tremendously huge ass intro, I doubt a lot of people bare through the whole thing, but for if you did, thanks, it means a lot haha. You'll definitely see my name around the forums if the forum is as good as it looks :shy:

Edit: oh yeah idk how I managed to leave out the fact that I'm a male, well now you know :p

Hey there Politician. Glad you found the forum then because I look forward to reading your posts and success stories and stuff. It sounds like you've been through quite a bit.. there's always something to learn from someone. :)

Make yourself feel comfortable and post away. :D
Welcome on board. :)

Hi :)
I'm looking forward to reading your posts too :>
I'm 16 too, (well, I wrote i'm 17, but i will in one month), so if you'll ever want to talk wiht someone at your age, write to me :)

Latest posts

Back