Greetings.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marios

Reaction score
Greetings,

I am Marios, I discovered this forum as I was searching for various psychological articles and studies.

I strongly believe that actions speak louder than words, thus, I stand on the point of thinking that there really isn't any mandatory point for me to write many things in this post.

One last thing to add,

Next to the Lonely Life title, there is a picture of black and white chess pawns.

I saw a dream, where there was a luxurious chess table, it's edges lined with royal red wood. On the battlefield, there was a black Pawn and a white Queen, placed on their respective places. There were no physical players.

I heard a voice quoting:

This is Life, whatever you do, you'll lose...
And the Queen kicked the Pawn out of the chess table...
_

Our goal, as loners, each and every one of us with their own backbone of reasons why they have become what they have become, is this:

Try to obtain as many Chess pieces as possible, to make it harder on Life to monopolize, to dominate.

Because as we all have come to understand, Life is unfair.
It does not care what you are. You may be a disabled man/woman, but it will still work ways around the deck, to cripple you even more.

We do not need to change, we need to evolve.

Greetings once again,

I hope we have a controversial, mutual experience.

Latest posts

Back