Greetings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harker

Reaction score
I am a new member. I joined yesterday, August 1st.​

I've been lurking this forum for somedays, since I found it last month and I strongly liked how you were nice and supported each other. Thinking about that, I decided to be part of this guild, I mean, club for lonely people and participate. ​

One of the reasons I decided to become a member is because I am lonely, of course, but that's not the main idea. In my life I have acquaintances and I talk to them once in a while, but I feel no deep connection with them, no sense of kinship or companionship. I don't care about them or their lives. I have no "real friend". That's why I'm here, looking for this sense of camaraderie and affiliation.​

I'm a 26 old guy (will be 27 in August 11th), morally neutral (neither good nor evil), ambiverted, but sometimes introverted (I was much more introverted when I was younger) and sometimes awkward, since sometimes I think it's hard dealing with human beings, but almost never mean or deliberately grumpy.​

I also never dated any woman in because of the above description, and I don't know if I will in the future. It's not a good thing to be different, I say, if you don't follow the shoal and be futile, fake, uncaring and dull like the majority is. ​

Finally, I'm musically eclectic and enjoy talking and sharing experiences about many things, but mostly about Politics, Economics, Religion and Philosophy.​

Nice to have you in the group, Harker. It's always good to engage in a dialogue with articulate, literate grammarians. It's OK to just blurt out how one really feels about things too....

Welcome to the gui-hrmm, group ^_^ I hope you'll have a good time here :p Jump into the posts and make yourself comfortable.

Hello and welcome to ALL!

I think being different is probably the biggest thing we all have going for us, I know society tries to set a sort of "template" we all should aspire to be like, but it's all honeysuckle pushed out by the so called masses and Hollywood, be yourself, and be open.

Latest posts

Back