guy chasing ex girlfriend best friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
like this guy I used to know he chasing his ex girlfriend friend
she seem to answer him OK .all because she attractive he constaly sending her messages in front of his ex girlfriend face ! telling her things how much he interested but he interested many other women the same way

she responds to him does that she interstsed in him if he doing all the chasing him or is she being polite because he went her friend
he meet her through ex girlfriend and her sister ! he chats to both sisters but constantly chasing the brown haired girls always sending her messages and calling her top model etc

does she like him or is she being polite .she is still friends(ex girlfriend ) with her friend and he chasing her who friends with her first
she always clicking on his photos as well

ITS NOT ME I AM TALKING ABOUT

Sounds like she is interested in him, or likes the attention of him chasing after her. But if she is always checking out his pictures shes probably interested in him.

Sci-Fi said:
Sounds like she is interested in him, or likes the attention of him chasing after her. But if she is always checking out his pictures shes probably interested in him.

but very low moral

he went her friend .he meet her through the his ex girlfriend . so she is her friend 1st and not his .be he said that lots other girls too same kind of stuff .he interested in all of them most of them are her friends but he play awful lot of attention this certain one . some time her write some thing on wall but she does not always answer him .

his ex girlfreind best freind

moral? not a currency in nature of sex.
thats the vibe anyway... doesnt seem serious... but whatever

So what? People are allowed to date whoever they want. How do you know so much about these two peoples relationship anyway? I really think you need to stop worrying about how other people live their lives and just focus on living a good life for yourself.

0186ca90-d931-4c13-bde1-60bd60605fe1.jpg

septicemia said:
So what? People are allowed to date whoever they want. How do you know so much about these two peoples relationship anyway? I really think you need to stop worrying about how other people live their lives and just focus on living a good life for yourself.

I can almost promise you it's because it's her.

Which is her, the exgirlfriend, or the one being chased? Wouldnt both go against everything she complains about on here? lol

septicemia said:
Which is her, the exgirlfriend, or the one being chased? Wouldnt both go against everything she complains about on here? lol
well her is called top model is other girl best friend ex girlfriend
he meet let call her top model through his ex girlfriend

girl 1 + girl 2 = best friends

guy 1 only knew her through her the ex girlfriend friend of friend

i am friendly with her sister who also friends with "top model" girl and her sister

so why does ex girlfriend tolerate him coming on her best friend woudl you

Latest posts

Back