Habits

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ak5 said:
WishingWell said:
I, like annik, also have OCD, and I don't think I have any fingerprints left from washing my hands. I wash them in the shower many times too, and I go through about 10 hand towels a day, and at least one roll of paper towels too. That's the thing I hate the most about the OCD, but I could go on and on.

I was like this for a while!

I'm glad you got through it and past it. :)

Thanks, it was tough. My skin was starting to come off at one time. After a while I told myself "Why?" "Why am I doing this repeatedly? Washing hands is important once in a while, not every 10 minutes!"

I never wait for the over to preheat. I stay up all night frequently. I drink a lot of pop and coffee, and of course cigarettes.

Ak5 said:
Thanks, it was tough. My skin was starting to come off at one time. After a while I told myself "Why?" "Why am I doing this repeatedly? Washing hands is important once in a while, not every 10 minutes!"

Go you!! ;) Honestly I wish I could do that.

Btw...LOVE your Avatar!

LoneKiller said:
I never wait for the over to preheat. I stay up all night frequently. I drink a lot of pop and coffee, and of course cigarettes.

So do I!

annik said:
Ak5 said:

Go you!! ;) Honestly I wish I could do that.

Btw...LOVE your Avatar!

Thanks. It takes a lot of effort to get rid of OCD by yourself, but it is possible!

I'm rooting for you! :D

Monk is the best :D. With me having OCD, one of my relatives told me she reminded me of Monk. I had no idea who Monk was, but then I started watching the shows and liked them all. XD

Ak5 said:
Monk is the best :D. With me having OCD, one of my relatives told me she reminded me of Monk. I had no idea who Monk was, but then I started watching the shows and liked them all. XD

I used to like it because he made me feel normal!! :p

Most times I personally consider smoking a habit, so that's one...thinking everything in psychological terms...that gets weird too but it's almost second nature now... :S

annik said:
Ak5 said:

I used to like it because he made me feel normal!! :p

Haha, true!

I have to always turn the mirror (it's a rotating mirror in my room...), before I go to sleep.

I'm afraid of mirrors, lol. :(

lonelyfairy said:
I have to always turn the mirror (it's a rotating mirror in my room...), before I go to sleep.

I'm afraid of mirrors, lol. :(

I don't even have a mirror in my room. I can't sleep in a room with a mirror in. The only place I'd consider putting one is on the inside of the wardrobe door or something. Plus in the day I'd hate catching sight of myself all the time.

Latest posts

Back