Halloween: Another crappy holiday

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris 2 said:
Sigh from your picture it like I know you. I saw this guy that look like you at my school, and he always around girls. He always smoke weed, and I invite them girls over. Well it too bad, just show that you can have friends, maybe in a different situation.

lol what? i wish i was going to your school, that'd be kickass!

but lol no way that was me i dont go to UC

and i dont know any girls for the time being

im probably jsut as lonely as you, probably worse since i live with my parents in socal

Well, we have a "more serious" version of Halloween here, which includes visiting the graveyard to tidy up the tombs of your relatives who passed away. Although many young people do celebrate the American version of Halloween. Our family has never done either (thankfully, we don't have any close relatives who have died). I just worked as usual, really.

Sanal said:
That is so awesome slivernight. I mean visiting graveyards. So kool

Yeah, it's more of the honoring the dead thing than any kind of celebration. It does not include pumpkins and other fun stuff like that. People buy wreaths and candles to put on tombs generally. It would be called "All Souls' Day" or something in translation.

punisher said:
Sanal said:
Happy halloween for everyday dude:p

I dont know what other people think, but your not funny DUDE !

I know dude. Kill me!

BUT REPLY WASNT MEANT FOR YOU DUDE!

THAT WAS FOR UNACCEPTANCE AND I HOPE HE TAKE IT AS A JOKE AND NOT LIKE YOU!

Silvernight said:
Sanal said:
That is so awesome slivernight. I mean visiting graveyards. So kool

Yeah, it's more of the honoring the dead thing than any kind of celebration. It does not include pumpkins and other fun stuff like that. People buy wreaths and candles to put on tombs generally. It would be called "All Souls' Day" or something in translation.

wow kool:D
but do you distribute candies?

Sanal said:
punisher said:
Sanal said:

I know dude. Kill me!

Oopsie, i see now. Except my apology dude !

punisher said:
Sanal said:
punisher said:
Sanal said:

I know dude. Kill me!

lmfao.. misunderstanding happens dude. thats okay. appology accepted. No worries:p

Sanal said:
punisher said:
Sanal said:
punisher said:
Sanal said:

I know dude. Kill me!

lmfao.. misunderstanding happens dude. thats okay. appology accepted. No worries:p

Cool !

Drake said:
halloween isn't a holiday, but yeah...I know what you mean, just another day to remind me I'm not going out with my no friends and no gf.

I know right? I told a girl (been on 3 successful dates with) I was doing nothing and if she wanted to invite me to a party that would be cool, she didn't. I feel like I have to do all the work if I want to do anything social, but I DID I practically told her to invite me because I wanted to do something. She seems like she likes me at least a little too so I am confused.

p.s. No hijack intended.

Latest posts

Back