Happy Halloween

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeverMore

Reaction score
HW-00075-CHappy-Halloween-Skeleton-.jpg

May you TP many houses or whatever you all plan on doing lol

Halloweens for losers its Awesomeween now!

Psha you should know this nevermore.

Happy Halloween:p Ghost tried to haunt but everybody thought hes just another kid dressed up as a ghost:p

lol, ya happy halloween everyone, may you be blessed with many sugary goodies and protected from evils and cavaties.

what everyone got planned for the night? i got my day all planned out, after school i'm going home to take a nap for about an hour and a half. Then i'm going to my guitar lesson. Then i might play some ninja gaiden or soomething. Then i'm watching the special live 7-hour ghost hunters marathon on the sci-fi channel, and eating candy.

evanescencefan91 said:
lol, ya happy halloween everyone, may you be blessed with many sugary goodies and protected from evils and cavaties.

what everyone got planned for the night? i got my day all planned out, after school i'm going home to take a nap for about an hour and a half. Then i'm going to my guitar lesson. Then i might play some ninja gaiden or soomething. Then i'm watching the special live 7-hour ghost hunters marathon on the sci-fi channel, and eating candy.

oooo sounds cool I will check up on that show every now and then to see if they find anything

I plan on watching TMC, they are showing a whole bunch of classic movies dedicated to all H.P.Lovecraft tonight and I'll be eating many dark chocolate hersey kisses:p

edit: it was TMC not AMC my bad

Happy Halloween........................

or Samhain if you prefer :p

I'm going out with my niece tonight =) She's a bee this year! Last year she was a ladybug.

Happy Halloween

f_bunnym_67f38c5.gif

Hopefully ya'll score a bunch of eggs.

ya earlyier they got two disembodied voices saying you're not suppose to be here. it was freaky.

then i've been flipping back and forth between that and 100 most horryfiying moments in horror movies.

lol, a little bit unnerving

I re teh scaredz n I re gonna give cheezburgerz to teh evensencefan91 but i eated it.

evansencefan91 can haz teh nice pie ov piebenice naw

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
I plan to haunt somebody.

I just don't know who yet.:p

hah, Yes I can see how its going to be a busy night for you lol

Happy Halloween ALL

Latest posts

Back