Has Anyome Seen Falling Down (1993)?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lost Soul

It's one of my favorite movies starring Michael Douglas. I'm a huge fan of it. I can relate to this movie, so much.

I have talked to a couple people here about it, so i know that at least a few people here have seen it.

Yeah, this is the only movie I actually liked Michael Douglas in. "Wait, I'm the bad guy?! How did that happen?"

My favorite part is when he's at the convenience store and he trashes the store because the guy's prices are too high.

"I'm rolling back prices to 1965, what do ya think of that?" lol I also have the same license plate as the guy from the movie "D-FENS" only mine says "D FENS" becuase I can't get a dash in mine. They don't put them in license plates around here anymore.

Enjoyed it. Very cathartic. Related very much to scene in the burger restaurant - the disappointment of receiving the soggy toadburger that's nothing like the crisp, juicy thing on the menu. 'Rick, I think you have a critic...' LMAO

Personally, I don't think I could ever go on a rampage like Dfens did (though god, it's tempting sometimes...), mostly because my conscience speaks with the all the old-testament authority of Charlton Heston in Moses mode, and I'd really hate to disappoint it.

A somewhat similar show that i enjoyed was He Was a Quiet Man.

"You may ask why I did what I did. But what choice did you give me? How else could I get your attention? All I wanted to do is exist in your world. Just one person, would take time to actually see me. Help me find a way out. "

The small budget sometimes showed.

Minus said:
A somewhat similar show that i enjoyed was He Was a Quiet Man.

"You may ask why I did what I did. But what choice did you give me? How else could I get your attention? All I wanted to do is exist in your world. Just one person, would take time to actually see me. Help me find a way out. "

The small budget sometimes showed.

Oh this movie was cool too! You know, ALL is the place to find fans of on screen shooting sprees!

"****, you shot up the whole office....how'd it feel?"
"mmmm, satisfying."

I act so much like the main character in this movie, besides going around with a bag of guns and stuff.

This movie like I said before, I can relate to so much. I can relate to Dexter from the TV series Dexter. The part where he is different and has no emotions.

It's Michael Douglas' finest hour (not counting Catherine Zeta-Jones, of course).

Falling Down... hell yeah. If in doubt, escalate!

Falling Down is on my top ten favorite movies list. I've probably seen it about a dozen times over the years. I could relate to Michael Douglas' character.

It had so many great quotes and great scenes. My friends and I once recreated some of the dialogue on tape recorder. Try as I might, I could never get utter the phrase, "Yeah! And now you're gonna die, wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?" without cracking up.

Latest posts

Back