Have you ever had a REAL friend?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My definition of a 'Real Friend' is someone you can trust and rely on. Someone you can tell anything to in strict confidence. A real friend wont put you down and they will be there for you in times of need. They are someone you can create fond memories with. No homo, lol.

Now to answer the Q's!

Have you ever had a friend who you could trust and rely upon 100%? No

Someone who would really go out of their way to help you? I'd say so. But it never came to that so maybe not?

Even die for you? Never, lol.

Is there even such a thing as a real friend? Depends on how you define 'Real Friend'. I'd say yes. But the only person who could realistically fit the part with me, is a partner.

Have you ever been anyone's real friend? I've certainly tried. But my life has been riddled with problem's. At times I've not been in the mood to be a shoulder to cry on.

If so, did they appreciate you? When I've tried they have. But we've still fallen out easily. I think you know you have a real friend when you find it hard to argue with them. When you do, you don't say really nasty things and you make up easily. I don't have that with anyone. But I would still call a fair few people friends. I use the term rather loosely at times I think.

Latest posts

Back