Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once during my school prom when I told a girl that I was designated to be her dance part...no. I have never made a girl cry.

Have you ever serenaded a poster of your celebrity crush? (I stress strongly that I have not!)

Hmm... no. 
I have however gotten up close and personal with Keanu Reeves. Sadly only his poster. 🙄

Have you ever gotten so drunk you passed out?

Danielle said:
Have you ever worn 2 different shoes to work or school by accident?

Not by accident, but on purpose once.
The sole of my right boot for my work boots (I only wear boots) finally wore itself out and totally came off the other half of the shoe, while I was in the back of a semi-truck unloading it with the driver. Nobody could find the tape gun, so on the fly I quickly wrapped a bunch of shrink wrap around it while the driver was getting the next pallet just to get through the day. Pretty sure I've still got the picture of that somewhere, too. The next day, yeah, I wore two different shoes on the account that I really didn't want to have to start wearing my Dr. Martens to work...lol.

Have you ever done anything self-expressive in improvisational form?

Hmm..
I do have a habit of starting to dance. I always have Spotify on so it’s easy to just get carried away. Got yelled at while I was having fun trying on clothes this Christmas. Apparently a little to much fun. 😁

Have you ever spent the night at a graveyard?

No. But it'd be interesting though. I love cemeteries.

Have you ever explored an abandoned building?

Jessicat said:
Have you ever spent the night at a graveyard?

No, but I have hung out at them in the night for several hours. Sleeping in them is kind of illegal here and there aren't any publicly accessible graveyards past the city curfew. I know a back way to get into one, but there are high tech security cameras, small ones, way up in the trees, I noticed one once when I went there in the afternoon.

hewhowalksalone said:
Have you ever explored an abandoned building?

Yes. Actually, there's an 11-story high, 288-room abandoned hotel downtown on beachside. The place was abandoned after hurricane damages that would've costed more to repair than what the company felt it was worth, I guess. That was...like 12 years ago?? Recently, it's been bought up and under renovation from some new hotel company. Which is interesting, because about 7 years back, they gutted the building to try to keep the homeless population out of it (dick move, IMO).

Have you ever traveled outside of your country?

hewhowalksalone said:
Have you ever gone online to gawk at photos of dead celebrities?

When I was younger I used to do that all the time. I used to hang out on Find A Death, which is really just an archival-type site, full of many dead celebrities, everything from film noir stars, to musicians, previous presidents like Kennedy, to modern and present day dead celebrities. Each page gives you a summary and background of the celebrity and what their life, career, and death were like, accompanied with some rare photos of places they've lived, location of death, location of birth, places they've made huge strides in their career, memorials, and so on. Some stories are quite interesting to read about, while others are quite sad, and so on. I've been a huge fan of that site for years. Everything there is pretty well written and even kept updated.

Have you ever had a vehicle break down on you during vacation?

Yes, a homeless derelict wino who slept in the backyard of an apartment building where I lived when I was in college. This was in the mid 1970's. I was right next to him when he choked and gasped and died.

Have you ever been so close to a lightning strike that the thunder boomed at exactly the same time as the lightning flashed?

I have, yes. Although obviously not close enough to get injured... thankfully.

Have you ever had a crisp sandwich?

No
Have you ever.. let me think...Have yu ever questioned something in mind and someone answers just like that?! :D

Latest posts

Back