Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, never. I have difficulty remembering places I've been in the past.

Have you ever entered a contest of some kind?

No but when I was in the office some did after the lunchtime pint.

Have you ever wished you worked outside?

Nah - sure it'd make me feel better about my fear of ending up homeless. But money isn't the thing that's missing from my life.

Have you ever marched drunkenly to the dancefloor to show off your moves, but ended up falling asleep right there?

No. They make me itch.

Have you ever warn an itchy sweater a relative knitted for you so as they didn't feel bad?

not quite, but I've often heard people talking to themselves, myself included.

Have you ever eaten pizza knowing that it's too hot, and even though you burn your mouth....you keep going? :D

Yes. Really good pizza at Pagliais in Iowa City which is served nearly five million degrees so you either wait fifteen minutes for it to cool down, or suffer. I choose to suffer.

Have you ever had an encounter with a real ghost?

No, but I did have a very strange dream once. I lost someone very important to me, and I dreamed of them very clearly telling me to tell their Dad that they were okay. It was a very tragic loss with massive personal pain for many attached to it. For what it was worth I told his Dad and it made him happy. Probably just a dream, but some wee comfort in entertaining otherwise.

Have you ever accidentally drank from someone else's glass?

Yes. I got three cigarette butts in my mouth, four STDs (two of which science had not yet discovered), and high readings for cocaine. Definitely the last time I invite the Jehovah's Witnesses in for tea.

Have you ever killed a man in the desert? Hmm?

Latest posts

Back