Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, a guitar, maybe more in frustration than anger tho.

Have you ever put someone’s hand in warm water to see if it would make them pee?

Frequently drive around aimlessly for hours, sometimes days. It's one of my favourite pastimes. It's the thrill of finding new places.

Have you ever thrown-up a whole pint of puke, into a pint glass without any spillage?

no but i did swallow my puke once.

have you ever felt bad for a homeless person and decided to help them by giving them something?

I used to feel for the homeless, a long time ago. However one "gentleman" changed all that. I introduce to you Anthony Walker, a conniving manipulative woman beating con-man.

Tony, as he is known, has a luxury Parkside apartment, paid for via the benefit system. He receives benefits too. Daily sold The Big Issue, with earnings between £70-£100 each day. Saturday or days with events, this figure could double. He would also receive regular handouts from people in passing, or do-goody charities. There were 3 women we know of, that he dated simultaneously, who he lied to and fleeced. And then there were the multiple items donated to him, and sold on. Possibly too, although not proven, thefts from department stores.

At one point, he had a second apartment across town, to hide. Yet, despite his financial wellbeing, his preferred residence was the YMCA, with the drunks and druggies, relishing in lack of commitment or responsibility.

Sorry it's a long answer, but no, I don't help the homeless any more.

Have you ever bricked-up your friends front door, for fun?

I have not... although I know there are many people who have

Have you ever drank so many energy drinks that you can't stop shaking?

On a jungle gym, yes.

Have you ever thought you were going to sneeze but ended up projectile vomiting instead?

Latest posts

Back