Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, HMV fired me from my very first job for cutting the sleeves off my work shirts.

Have you ever pretended to be productive at work while doing nothing?

Nah, I knew a girl once though that did amazing stuff with hot candle wax.

Have you ever regretted an apology?.

Yeah... an apology I made to my mum to keep the peace...

Have you ever regretted saying no to something/someone?

Yes, I said no to an invitation to a political cabaret evening. It was the last show of the cabaret artist before he retired. I regret that.

Have you ever bitched about somebody?

All the **** time. I keep it to myself, however. No need to clue in people on how much I have them in contempt, since they like me so much.

Have you lied to someone knowing it was better than the truth to save their feelings?

All the **** time. I keep it to myself, however. No need to clue in people on how much I have them in contempt, since they like me so much.

Have you lied to someone knowing it was better than the truth to save their feelings?

No, i can't lie. I tell painful truth to others and it's never easy but i prefer to hear the same.

Have you ever had sleep paralysis?

Yes. Many times. Sometimes I roll over on my stomach with everything in the bed piled on top of me and my nose being pressed against my sheet. I sort of wake up. But I can not move.

Have you ever found a hot spring in the middle of nowhere and sat in it?

Indeed, I have--halfway up a mountain "the Devil's Bathtubs"-Mt Avalon, NH.

Have you ever climbed a mountain?

Climbed several mountains, although U.K.mountains aren't as big as an American hill.

Have you ever publicly forced a fart, and followed through?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1567810624162.jpg
    FB_IMG_1567810624162.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 0
I don't recall but it is possible.

Have you ever gone skydiving?

Yea, it was a tandem skydive because given a choice there's no way I would've jumped. 🪂

Have you ever googled someone before a date?

Yes. Then I found their house on Google Earth and asked them if it was okay if I just swung by their house at ...... ... .. . and picked them up. But, instead they cancelled the date. Oh well.

Have you ever went fishing at a local lake?

Latest posts

Back