Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only catch them in traps...not a fan of only crippling them, but, they once spread a plauge..fresia em

Ever taught a cat tricks like a dog?

My cat was pretty cool and tottally trusted me. He would play fetch with me for about five minutes at a time. He would also jump where ever I tapped my hand and said jump. He also came whenever I called him, if he could hear me, even if he was in a different yard. He was a great cat!

Have you ever put a boat out on a lake?

Yes. The woman was completely different then what she described.

Have you ever walk out and left the date alone?
yes, he only wanted to watch the football game
we were supposed to go riding
he offered to stop for sex
then asked me if I would introduce him to a friend

Have you ever eaten poutine?

1648175583584.png

No. For some reason they keep turning me away after I show them my trunk.

iu

Have you ever been to other countries?

Yes. I planted strawberries, carrots, and other stuff I can't remember. I want to grow sweet potatoes. But, I have too many other things that I need to do first.

Have you ever cut grass and trimmed bushes?

yeah, but it's been awhile
no grass or bushes here

the lawns are so small, you could cut the grass (when there is any) with scissors... sigh

Have you ever shovelled snow?

Ha! ha!

Yeah, I've shovelled quite a bit of snow. But it's been when I was up further north with my truck stuck on snow covered forest roads. One time I had to shovel about 4 miles of snow to get myself out of the mountains. I was at 10K feet. I slide off the rode and then it snowed an additional 1.5 feet of snow over night. It took me about two weeks to get out. I had plenty of food and water so no big deal. But, I was absolutely exhausted.

Have you ever gotten your vehicle stuck?

oh yeah... running snow banks...

I used to have a delivery job at night...
the snowplows used to plow one road and leave snowbanks at all the intersections... to you took a run at it... cause you had to cross
sometimes you made it, sometimes you shovelled

Have you ever worn a baseball cap backwards?

Blaaaaa and Brrrrrrrr. I watch a tow truck recovery show that works in the snowy areas. Lots of crashed 18 wheelers. No thanks!

Yes. I still do sometimes. When I go riding on my bicycle I will turn it backwards to make sure it stays on.

Have you ever forgotten to put your socks on before heading out?

Latest posts

Back