Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! It works great too! Mmmmm. I used to drink a lot of hot chocolate!!!! I even drank it when I switched to ultra healthy using 98% chocolate and warm water. ha! ha!

Have you ever found a penny and it turned out to be lucky?

Yes! It works great too! Mmmmm. I used to drink a lot of hot chocolate!!!! I even drank it when I switched to ultra healthy using 98% chocolate and warm water. ha! ha!

Have you ever found a penny and it turned out to be lucky?
I would feel more lucky if I found a 20.

Have you ever wished upon a star?

Yes. My situation changed and a jacuzzi is not really an option any more. I've had and USED jacuzzis for more then 20 years. I LOVE hot water.

Have you ever wanted to take off all your clothes, IN THE SUMMER, and go running through the neighborhood?

Yes. There was a show that I watched that used that all the time.

Have you ever gotten mad at the writers at the end of a series?
no not angry at the writers
but there have been series that ended that I wished I could watch forever
well why not?
some soap operas have been on forever...

Have you ever written fiction...?

yes, annoying isn't it ? As if you could get it out with another piece of dental floss?

Have you ever painted a picture?

Yep. I had to stop using dental floss because of that. Now I use professional dental pics and scrapers.

Yes I have painted a quite a few spray paint pictures. But only a hand full of brush based pictures. No my thing.

Have you ever skinned an animal?

Well, I've skinned a couple of people... ripped them apart down to the bone. A couple of people who wouldn't stop being mean.
At some point, you have to make them stop.

Have you ever solved a people problem?

good for you !!!

yes, I won
but I have 2 more to go... they will be a lot harder to win.... should have been a lawyer... why or why didn't life shove me there !?

have you ever eaten candy floss?

Wow! I try to stay out of court as much as possible. I've had to deal with a couple super crazy judges. Literally they had dementia or something. They were saying lots of incoherint stuff. One time the judge pointed to me and said you are now the prosecutor and told me to take over. The prosecutor moved over and then I took over. I was sure it was all a big joke. I was ready for the cameras to show up and people to say, suprise! It's a big joke. But, it wasn't. I was told some of the nutty judges continually get voted in and they can't get rid of them. Wow!

Ha! ha! No. I didn't know there even was candy floss. Wait, are you talking about this:

iu
But still no. Ha! ha!

Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?

Latest posts

Back