Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm. Pull orange off my tree, squeeze it into a glass, remove seeds, drink it? Is there more to it?

Have you ever drank watermelon wine?
No, but a neighbour used to make dandelion wine. It was terrible.
I have also had strawberry wine, blueberry wine, raspberry wine and tomato.
I liked all those. So I guess the neighbour didn't make it well.
Like the 2-dollar wine my parents bought once; it tasted like vinegar.

Have you ever eaten dandelion leaves in a salad?

Yes.

Have you ever eaten alone at a restaurant?
Yes. I actually prefer it that way. You get to eat all of the appetizers that are on the table.

Have you ever not left a tip?
Yes, a few times. If the food and service is bad then they get nothing.

Have you ever walked out of a restaurant without paying the bill?
alone... of course.... it would be difficult to always call a friend before going to a restaurant
so it's eat alone or stay home... I alone in a restaurant today. The food was great!
not left a tip... I don't rememeber, but certainly, I have left little when the service/food was bad.
not pay a bill... no

Yes. One time the person behind the desk said really loud that I was rude. So, I put a bunch of items on the counter to buy. Then I walked out the door. ha! hA!

Have you ever gotten a refund at a restaurant after you later get sick?
no, this has only happened once
I filled out the client form on the internet and never heard from them.
I thought I would at least get a gift card to cover the cost... at least an email... nothing.

I think I've gotten them all...
And Finn... congrats on finding all the questions... I usually have to think to find them.

Have you ever eaten dandelion leaves in your salad?

Ummm. Pull orange off my tree, squeeze it into a glass, remove seeds, drink it? Is there more to it?

When once active, I dug 10 trailer loads of clay soil over 10 days, taking them to the tip, then coming home with rich soil. Before I decided on the garden bed plants, I planted tomato seeds my mother had been keeping from each season since the '60's. Organic. As the supported plants grew and went over to neighbours properties, I told them to pick as many. Two were Maltese and one Italian. They used to give meals made from my tomatos - love

OMG Newman! That's a hell of a lot of work! Hand dug? Clay soil is horrible to dig. I've hand dug and installed several sewer lines in clay soil and it was really tough. I've got room for a large garden. But I have to deal with gophers. So, I would have to put something down like wire mesh and have more coming up the sides. I might be better off building a green house.

no, this has only happened once
I filled out the client form on the internet and never heard from them.
I thought I would at least get a gift card to cover the cost... at least an email... nothing.

I think I've gotten them all...
And Finn... congrats on finding all the questions... I usually have to think to find them.

Have you ever eaten dandelion leaves in your salad?
Hi Rosy!

No, I've never eaten dandelion leaves on or in anything. Have I been missing out?

Have you ever made stuffed bell peppers?

Hi Rosy!

No, I've never eaten dandelion leaves on or in anything. Have I been missing out?

Have you ever made stuffed bell peppers?
you may have eaten dandelion leaves and not been aware of it

Often, bags of ''salad'' greens.. contain dandelion leaves...

have you missed anything... in my opinion, it tastes like lettuce . although I'm told it's big thing in France

Stuffed bell peppers... love'em and yes make'em too

Have you ever played in the sewer tubes?

My grandmother many stuffed bell peppers. But, I never have. I just put everything in a tortilla because it's face and simple.

Sewer tubes? I think we call those sewer pipes???? But, no I don't play in those. Ha! ha!

Have you ever been to a water park?

I lived in a village. We didn't have sewers when I was a kid. When they put them in,
someone in town hall decided they were make great playground equipment.
So, they painted 3... I remember a yellow one. And they put them in a park. Lots of fun... like a cardboard box.

waterpark... in my younger days...

Have you ever gone to a Halloween party?

Ha! ha! That's funny. After I read that I remembered playing in large concrete pipes on the playground too. Ha! ha!

iu

Yes. I dressed up as Tarzan because it was hot outside.

Have you ever played Tether Ball?

When I was a kid, my neighbour had a tether ball game. It was OK.

Have you ever played croquet?

1648781732296.png

stupid, childhood family game that I miss

Yes. We quickly got bored with it and started using grapefruit instead of those hard balls. It was fun smashing them. ha! ha!

Have you ever grafted a limb from a plant or tree onto a different one?

sadly, we do not have an over-abundance of grapefruit...
I wonder what else could be whacked !

no... I've watched... but never done it

Have you ever worn spats? (I have)

^ Pine Cones. How about snowballs. You could make some snow balls and put them into the freezer to make them harder.

I had to look up what those are. We wore something like that at military basic training.

Have you ever shot a bow and arrow?

We tried snowballs... we played baseball with them. It was kind of like whack-a-mole...

1648782676787.png
it was fun watching them explode.

I used to play the bagpipes, used to wear spats.

1648782742651.png

a bow an arrow... yeah, I took a class so I could hunt with a bow and arrow

Have you ever shot a deer?

Yes. I've carved them up too. I've never taken an Elk though. That's just too much meat and too much work. I helped section and carry one off. But, never again. I'm done hunting now though. Everything is too much work now except for fish. It's too easy just to buy a chicken at the store. I don't eat much meat any more any way.

Have you ever shot a moose?

Latest posts

Back