Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no... I've never shot anything.

I've always wanted to learn to shoot.

Have you ever eaten partridge?

I don't like quail... I had it in a restaurant once as an appetizer. I couldn't find the meat... there were actually 2 quail as the little appetizer. And I kept thinking about the poor little birds... never again.

this is cipate... made with hare, elk and partridge... a regional dish... I really really like it.

1648869121510.png

no snake...

Have you ever milked a cow?

With quail you basically just pop off the breast and toss the rest. There's really no point in gutting or cleaning them.

No, I have never milked a cow.

Have you ever ridden a horse? I haven't.

huh, it was almost the whole bird on my plate... so many tiny bones, more than a fish

I've ridden a horse once. It was not fun. The horse was trained to not listen to the rider. It went around the perimeter of field and stopped. I was NOT impressed.

Have you visited a historical village?

Yes. I have visited many historical Indian Villages throughout several western states. On my travels I spent much time searching out Indian petroglyphs, cliff dwellings, and villages. I have a few thousands pictures of them including some very hard to find ones.

Have you ever seen petroglyphs?

iu

no

I've been to a historical village near here... they highlited the trades of the time.

I saw a working sawmill... it's what I liked the best... can't find a pick... sorry.

Have you ever read Mark Twain... that's the reason I want to take a cruise on the Mississippi...
he writes about being a kid on the shore.

No, I haven't read that. But I'm somewhat familar with it.

So, that tells me you are a romantic. Have you ever done something super romantic for someone else? What was it?

no, not romantic

I like seeing places that I have read about in books... especially if it's about playing

I have written a poem.

Have you ever picked wild flowers?

no... too long
But something happened to me a few decades ago... I would really like to turn it into a short story...
I just can't get it to come out right.

Have you ever studied another language?

sure... from falling as a kid... and from surgery later

Have you ever made hot chocolate from cocoa powder?

yep... my toe ( I dropped a bench on it) and my scapula... went careening into the boards at an ice rink, horizontally, back first.

Have you broken any bones?

Yes. Several. But, the funnies time when I was in the military. I was setting up my roomates bed frame upside down so he would get into bed later that night it would fall to the floor. Unfortunately it fell early right on my bare foot. Ha! Ha! I broke three toes, two toe nails flew right off my toes, the other nail needed to be removed. My skin just ripped apart. It was a bloody mess. I wrapped up my foot with paper towels and put it in a shower shoe. Then I headed for base medical. I said I dropped a tool box on my foot. Ha! Ha!

Have you ever put in your own stitches?

Latest posts

Back