Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I try to stay out of court as much as possible. I've had to deal with a couple super crazy judges. Literally they had dementia or something. They were saying lots of incoherint stuff. One time the judge pointed to me and said you are now the prosecutor and told me to take over. The prosecutor moved over and then I took over. I was sure it was all a big joke. I was ready for the cameras to show up and people to say, suprise! It's a big joke. But, it wasn't. I was told some of the nutty judges continually get voted in and they can't get rid of them. Wow!

Ha! ha! No. I didn't know there even was candy floss. Wait, are you talking about this:

iu
But still no. Ha! ha!

Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
gotta be a Canadian/American thing

this is candy floss

1648518936480.png

I have never been stuck in an elevator.

I have been stuck at work (overnight in a snow storm.) We slept on our winter coats on the floor. And the next day, we worked cause everyone who hadn't been there the day before couldn't make it in.

Have you ever gone to camp ?

no, I got a garden on the roof of a college... they also raise bees

so there is lots of pollination going on without my help

Have you ever made jam? Which kinds?

strawberry jam, strawberry-rhubarb... I had cherry trees once, plum with raisins and orange

sure
jerked a door
jerked a tire iron
there is probably more... I would have to think about it

Have you ever put a tiny thing into an even tinier hole?

Hey now! Who told you??? I want their name!

No. I haven't come across very many tiny things.

Have you ever been on a date and both of you realize there's no connection but you have fun anyway?

with respect to the tiny things... I was thinking about golfing... a tiny ball into a tinier hole

yes, once
I didn't connect to him romantically but apparently , he connected to me
we did awesome stuff together
but he was hanging around hoping I would develop feelings
then one day, he got drunk and was gone
He got married

Have you ever been on a blind date? ... no visual chatting first

Lol ugh yes I have... was bloody awful lmaoo He just... didn't hit my checklist at all...

Have you ever got someone or received flowers on the first date?

Yes. One time the person behind the desk said really loud that I was rude. So, I put a bunch of items on the counter to buy. Then I walked out the door. ha! hA!

Have you ever gotten a refund at a restaurant after you later get sick?

Latest posts

Back