Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but I tried. He just lay there, I'd stand him up and he would just lay back down. It was at that moment I decided he would not be outside.

Have you ever had a gross habit (biting your toenails, pick roll flick, eating dried glue)?

Not really gross, but I constantly bite my lips and the inside of my mouth. I also pull skin off my lips with my teeth. I have all kinds of scars inside my mouth. The dentists usually point it out to me. Ha! ha!

Same question

No honeysuckle, I do that too. I also slide my tongue back and forth across the backs of my bottom teeth and I have this little bit of scar tissue on the tip of my tongue. Anytime I go to a new dentist they comment on it.
Bad habit...yes, I bit my toenails til I was like 15. My boyfriend said he would not kiss me if I continued. I gave in, he always tasted like cinnamon and it was so worth it.
Have you ever done dirty deeds in a cemetery?

Yes. Now I always carry two GPS units and multiple batteries. I ALWAYS mark my starting position even if I think I'm not going very far. :)

Have you found someone else that was lost and helped them to get back?

Yes, I helped several people at different times, maybe six or so. Two were actually panicking. They had no water, no food, and thought they were going to die. I gave them a little food and water and brought them back to my truck and showed them a detailed map of the area. They pointed were their vehicle should be and then I drove them there.

Have you ever thought you were going to die?

Last edited:
Quite a few times. Too long to go into them all, but one time was when I lost my brakes going down a hill. To avoid hitting the car in front of me, I turned into the oncoming traffic lane continuing down the hill, then crashed into a fence to avoid a head-on collision. I had flashbacks of it all night- lol.

Yes, several times I thought it was possible that I might die and I was too stupid to be afraid. Then there was a time that I was afraid to die and actually tried to prevent it and it was a stupid panic attack. The difference was that when I wasn't afraid it was just me and the time I was afraid my son was 7.

Have you ever been tackled by the police?

Latest posts

Back