Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. It's easy to do when traffic is stopped and you drive in-between them all the way to the light. I've also hit a few mirrors doing that. But, I only broke mine once. Ha! ha!

Have you ever purposely set someone up to get a ticket? As in, you pretend you are going to race through the light next to them, they keep going, run the red light, and you stop since you saw the cop watching the intersection and they didn't. Ha! ha!

I have not done that but I have led a many out of state drivers at over the limit speeds into spots where these cops like to sit and pick their noses and butts. I know when to back off but they keep barreling on. Whoop whoop!

Have you ever had an accident that involved a police car?

Yes but never when I was driving it in, just during those first few taps to get it set in.

Have you ever fixed something only to drop it when you were putting it up?

Yes. It just rubs salt into the proverbial wound, when that happens.

Have you ever burst into tears thinking about happier times?

In the past I have, but it kind of grosses me out to carve around on meat and I really don't eat too much of it unless it's already cooked into food.

Have you ever gotten hurt with firecrackers or fireworks?

No. I love fireworks though but I wish there was a way to quiet it down. 🤔🤔Maybe we need to invent something like that and patent it?

Have you ever fallen asleep while you were watching a good mystery and missed the ending of it?

Ha! Ha! I have fallen asleep watching a lot of shows and movies. If I'm not moving around I typically fall asleep. But, if I'm up and doing things I can keep going, and going, and going. Ha! Ha!

Have you ever became a blood brother to anybody?

Latest posts

Back