Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes and several flats. I also got hit by a blown tire from a semi in front of me.

Have you ever been to yesterday?

Ha! One of my short stories was called Yesterday, so in a sense, yep. Yesterday was a town where technology not only didn't work, if you brought any in it would catch fire.

Have you ever read romance novels?

I used to donate quite a bit. But, now a days, I hoard my money. I'll be needing it for retirement since I quit working at 40. Just imagine how much stuff will cost in another decade or two.

Have you ever done any community service?

If you mean because a court made me Do it, no. But I have done things for the community like help serve Thanksgiving dinners and did volunteer work in the church, and at children's events, etc.

Have you ever volunteered to clean up a street?

Yes. When I was in grade school I won a lot of ribbons for reading contests and spelling contests. I actually still have them.

Have you ever eaten too late in the evening and regretted it?

Yes...the jitters are awful.

Have you ever saved unused opioid pills from a surgery in case you might "need them at a later time"?

Not on purpose

Have you ever punched someone because they thought it would be funny to jump out and scare you?

Some of that sounds like maybe something my son was saying when he got his new computer but I can't be sure. I hear so much googoo gaagaa ram a gig memory blah blah all the time. I just look at him and start talking about knitting or crocheting.

Have you ever built a house?

Latest posts

Back