Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure. During college I was particularly interested in topics like philosophy, neuroscience, psychology, etc. That’s because the first 2 years of college were the lowest points of my life and I started to question everything I knew. I was spending countless hours online reading about those kinds of subjects.

Have you ever traveled to a foreign country and experienced culture shock?

I don't think so. But I do love some of the questions here.

Hope, I have similar interests. Mine are more on the dark side and I'm very curious how much the brain is involved in evil people.

Which leads me to the question. Have you ever wondered why more MRIs aren't done on those convicted of very evil deeds?

Hope, I have similar interests. Mine are more on the dark side and I'm very curious how much the brain is involved in evil people.

Which leads me to the question. Have you ever wondered why more MRIs aren't done on those convicted of very evil deeds?
Well, being convicted and being guilty are two totally different things. But, plenty of evil brains have been studied and found to be different then normal people's brains. But, not always.

Have you ever watched the movie series Faces of Death?

By aliens? No. Come to think of it, I've never been abducted by anyone. Even as a child, my Mom always told me that if I was kidnapped they'd bring me back in a hurry.😂😂

Have you ever thought that funny comments made by our parents actually warrant counseling?

Yes, but right now it's the outside of the windows that need to be washed. You've been looking in my carport again, haven't you? 😂

Have you ever wondered just how many planets there actually are?

Not really, but if I have had a bad cold, which is rare, I have coughed so much that my diaphragm hurt.

Have you ever had bad stomach viruses, especially when you were little?

How lucky can you be? If there was a stomach virus within 10 miles, I would get it.

No. It isn't becoming for girls to rub their tummies when they're sticking out like it is for boys. 😂😂

Have you ever changed your eating habits and then decided you don't like it at all?

How lucky can you be? If there was a stomach virus within 10 miles, I would get it.

No. It isn't becoming for girls to rub their tummies when they're sticking out like it is for boys. 😂😂

Have you ever changed your eating habits and then decided you don't like it at all?
So, I'll actually answer...
No, it's basically the same. It's easy

Have you ever been positive for everyone around you, when you just want to quit?

So, I'll actually answer...
No, it's basically the same. It's easy

Have you ever been positive for everyone around you, when you just want to quit?
Yeah. The only people who know I can be a negative Nellie at times, are the people I trust and know. Otherwise, I like to put forward a positive attitude.

Same question.

Probably, but I just can’t recall when atm. I don't like faking positivity but I also don't like rude people so I try not to be one even though I might be in a bad mood.

Several studies have used MRI scans to show that the brains of psychopathic criminals have structural abnormalities. They basically have “brain damage” that makes them heartless individuals incapable of empathy.
I think it is a big handicap to be born with (or to acquire). They probably have to live a fake life, to hide their true nature . Their tendencies can often get them in trouble , not to mention that they can cause a lot of harm to innocent people.

Was there something in particular that sparked your interest in those types of individuals?

on topic:
Have you ever been in a situation where you felt like you didn't belong?

Latest posts

Back