Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely. It's called life. Nothing here makes sense to me. The thing I like the most is going to sleep so I can close out the world for a few hours.

Have you ever really enjoyed life?

Yes, I have actually enjoyed life quite often. Even now I have some days/ moments that make me very happy. And then there are other moments that just totally confuse me.

Same question.

Probably, but I just can’t recall when atm. I don't like faking positivity but I also don't like rude people so I try not to be one even though I might be in a bad mood.

Several studies have used MRI scans to show that the brains of psychopathic criminals have structural abnormalities. They basically have “brain damage” that makes them heartless individuals incapable of empathy.
I think it is a big handicap to be born with (or to acquire). They probably have to live a fake life, to hide their true nature . Their tendencies can often get them in trouble , not to mention that they can cause a lot of harm to innocent people.

Was there something in particular that sparked your interest in those types of individuals?

on topic:
Have you ever been in a situation where you felt like you didn't belong?
I have just always been interested in the psychology of why people are good and others are so evil. A doctor from Canada has done amazing studies on it and his conclusion is that the prefrontal cortex shows little activity. I'm thinking his name is Dr Richard Hare. And sorry I went off topic.

No, but I considered doing it and it would have cost nothing since it would have been paid by my employer. It was a course in psychology, but that was several years ago and the tests were already totally online in order to get credit for it. Besides, my life was pretty busy back then.

Since most of you obviously have a degree, do you ever regret the time or money spent getting educated?

I don't regret that. But, I do regret living my life the way I did. I thought, if I just worked hard, was honest, and did the right thing everything would work out great. This society is setup to reward the takers and the liars.

Have you ever picked a bunch of flowers and made you own arrangment?

Last edited:
Well, I really don't want to feel that way, but there are situations where I wonder why we tried so hard in life.

Yes, when we used to have our own flower beds. I also frequently see people picking roses and taking them home, but they are in the parks for everyone to enjoy so I've never really wanted to be that selfish. Besides, my furry children have always taken a huge interest in flowers and it's pretty unsafe.

Have you ever left your water drip all night so the pipes don't freeze?

It usually doesn't freeze here either, but our pipes aren't very deeply buried and if you get wind chills at about 30°, it can freeze your pipes. Temps below 40 can freeze flowers here.

Absolutely! I have enjoyed desserts so much that I will eat one and then order one to take home thinking I will save it until the next day, but flash Forward 4 hours later and I'm munching on it.

Have you ever wanted to live on an island?

For many years I wanted to live on Gilligan's Island.
iu

Have you ever piloted a speed boat?

No, but I considered doing it and it would have cost nothing since it would have been paid by my employer. It was a course in psychology, but that was several years ago and the tests were already totally online in order to get credit for it. Besides, my life was pretty busy back then.

Since most of you obviously have a degree, do you ever regret the time or money spent getting educated?
All the time. It pisses me off that all that money was spent when I shouldve just waited until I had a kid because apparently women with children can get all kinds of money from the government to go to college. Oh yeah and the more kids she has the more money the government gives to feed those kids while she is driving a brand new car.
As far as the time spent, I don't regret any of it.

No, but we have had and unsecret garden.

Claudia, I understand what you're saying. Just know that we all get screwed over sometimes and things just aren't always fair.

Have you ever wished your life could be like Jane Goodall's life? She was the lady who lived in the jungle with the monkeys.

I was being literal about the secret garden. Ive been clearing out this little patch in the woods behind my house. It has a little fun off that makes me think of a stream. Oh I might could do a clootie tree. Only my son knows where it is because he's been helping transport supplies for a mosaic carpet. Rocks and bricks are heavy. Im even going to do like a waffle and daub fence I think.

No. Monkeys are cool but I don't want to live with them...too similar to us

Have you ever dreamed you were slapping at a mosquito and you woke yourself up by the slap?

Latest posts

Back