Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you ever had this happen to you?

I went to Chester Zoo I went to see the monkeys I had a banana so I thought I would be clever and tease the monkeys, had my face up to the bars eating my banana, they were furious, suddenly I felt a hand come through the bars and grabbed my private parts pulling me to the bars creating some bar like red marks on my forehead, I dropped my banana they ran off I sware they gave me the finger, turned round everyone was laughing at me, still best sexual experience I have ever had

Have you ever been on a blind date and needed to leave, how did you do it?
Lmaooo wtffff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah and its easy for women, I just asked him to take me home, in the cutest voice I can muster and act all sad about having to leave… when I am really not 😅

Have you ever wished someone would call you but you dont wanna ask them to?

Yes, i am wishing that right now :)

Have you ever drunk so much you've woken up in a strange place?

To my embarrassment, yes. One of the many reasons I strictly manage my alcohol intake now.

Have you ever had so much to drink you blacked out an entire day?

Yeah too many times I'd like to admit 🙈

Have you ever started walking in a different direction to avoid someone you don't want to talk to?

Yes. I put on makeup on a few girls. They wanted to show me how much time it takes. But, it ended up looking better then we they did it. Ha! ha! But, to be honest it was a turn on for me I guess because it was intimate.

Have you ever sewn up your clothes?

I've done a lot of sewing in my lifetime. I used several different sewing machines too.

Yes. I've watched that show many times. It amazes me how greedy some people are. The really bad ones become politicians.

Have you ever wondered if the Oscar the Grouch cleans out his garbage can or not? He lives in it so he must. But, I've never seen him cleaning it out.

Oh I should have figured that you could sew because I think the artistic side of your brain works well. Mine is asleep. 😂

So many of the stories from American Greed are from my area.

I don't think he cleans it out. I think he hires a cleaning agency to come in and do it.

Have you ever heard your parents say, "Didn't we teach you better than that?"

Like for carpet cleaning? Not a steam cleaner, but industrial carpet cleaners. Steam cleaning is really the way to go though.

Have you ever wondered if it's true that stores who play music have subliminal messages in them?

Absolutely. I recently got a chuckle when the questions about alien UFOs being shot down was brought up because I thought I was the only person who would think such a silly thought.

Have you ever tried to make stuffed cabbage rolls yet?

Not yet.

Have you ever blown up anything that was bigger than a breadbox?

Yes, I broke a PS3 controller from punching it and it hasn't worked the same since. As a bonus, I also punched a hole in a wall but I'm not sure that's really considered broken lol. EDIT: If you meant broken bones, then I probably shouldn't have posted :ROFLMAO:

Have you ever gotten into a fight? And I mean a physical one, not just something like an argument.

Latest posts

Back