Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Luckily I was able to call for assistance and was ultimately picked up.

Have you ever had food poisoning?

Ha! Ha! No. I quit trusting the abilities of mailpeople a long time ago. I drive to a post office, go inside, and drop the letter in the box myself so I know it got to the post office.

Have you ever fix your hair really nice, gone outside, and the wind messed it all up?

Well, it wasn't the mailman's fault because he hadn't been here yet. The wind was blowing really hard this morning. On top of that, it was important because it was for car tags.

No. I don't fix my hair really nice. I have almost always gone with a first called shag, then called layered, now call a bob. The only exception is the couple of times I had perms, which I don't like myself in, or when I had them fixed for class plays. Then it was a beehive.

Do you remember the beehive hair?

Yes. I watched Grease! Ha! ha!
iu

Have you ever lit hair spray on fire as you are spraying it? It's a lot of fun. Ha! Ha!

Not the mountains per se; but, I've been fortunate to see some very star-filled skies, in areas with little to no light pollution. Words can't describe it. It's like a heavenly fireworks display.

Have you ever danced the Samba?

Yessss! yeps ! That and salsa competitively since age 4 :) a little fun fact about me lol

Uhhh have you ever had a teacher in school days that hated you for no reason?

Yes - I went to catholic school and those nuns were very mean.

Have you ever soaked your feet in the ocean while you were miles from shore and the ocean was over 2,000 feet deep right below you?

Attachments

• IMG_8483b.jpg
    IMG_8483b.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back