Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many times

Have you ever bought jewellery for someone and they never wore it when they went out with you?

yes, it takes more time but if you do it right it's worth it.

have you ever broken a bone in your body?

No

Have you ever won a contest you had no business winning? For example, you take a single picture with a mediocre camera but somehow won a contest though you have no idea what you are doing and now everyone thinks you are an expert in this subject you know nothing about?

Yes. I won a mapping contest against several experienced engineers. I made up the project to fit with my abilities and it turned out well. But, I didn't believed I would win. I just wanted to make a decent showing.

Have you ever used a chain saw to rip logs into useable planks?

No, i'd like to use a chainsaw but they seem quite lethal/unstable :ROFLMAO:

Have you ever picked up a stick and it was poop?

I haven't :ROFLMAO:

Have you ever disliked a food so much you've spat it out everywhere instantly? :ROFLMAO:

Yes. My mother made what I thought was a cherry crunch dessert and in reality, it was rhubarb with food coloring in it to make me think it was cherries.

Have you ever had someone you trusted do something like that to you and think it was funny? 😂

Latest posts

Back