Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes and both times the monkey farmers were unappreciative.

Oops

Have you ever jumped a train track in a car?

Jumped? I've climbed over them in my 4X4 and almost gotten stuck on them.

Have you ever stuck change on the railroad tracks in hopes to get them mashed?
Yes but it never worked. We could never get the coins to stay on the tracks.

Have you ever studied a religion?

Many they all have shaped my understanding of what others think and feel as well given me insight as to how though many different cultures differ how they can share common ground (as well as not)

have you ever separated yourself from society to find out about yourself?

Yes, a few times. I once went deep in the desert away from anyone just to be alone. I frequently take a boat out way in to the ocean by myself to the point you can't see land in any direction and radio no longer works with water depths of thousands of feet beneath you. Very, very scary.

Have you ever written a book?

Many times. I let the air out of the front and back tires on one side of a big 4x4 truck. It was leaning over so much it looked like it was going to flip over. Ha! ha!

Have you ever keyed someone else's vehicle?

Nope, but some cheeseburger head who hated kids keyed my dad's car along with countless other neighbours who had kids. Thankfully years later he dropped dead of a heart attack and he was vile.

Have you ever thrown things over the roof of a house?

No. I actually had to lock my grandparents in my house though. Otherwise my grandfather would get lost as soon as he opened the door.

Have you ever typed a 10 page report on a typewriter? I'm glad those days are over. You couldn't go back and simply edit what you said. Ha! Ha!

Latest posts

Back