Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, a few times. An ex-friend wanted to eat at a fancy restaurant and dragged me along. We ended up getting a pizza. Ha! ha! It was really good but not that good. Ha! Ha! But, it came with lots of other stuff.

Have you ever broken a mirror?

Ditto.

Not while driving a car, but I fell asleep driving a tractor pulling a right behind it many many moons ago. Fortunately I always woke up just in time. That was silly of me.

Have you ever had a tiny scar that is in the shape of a cross?

Yes and it was completely traumatizing. Even now when I hear country music I want to vomit.

Have you ever been at a bar and a well known musician makes an appearance?

Not exactly.

Have you ever been at a cafe or restaurant sitting right next to someone famous and didn't recognize them till later???

No, but it makes me think that it's strange to see people in person that you've only read about. I've had that happen before with a few rock stars, it's like "oh there's that guy I read about on Wikipedia". Only reading about them and hearing their music or watching their music videos, makes them seem like some kind of mythical character, like Hercules. But seeing them in real life, it's like, so they are a real person after all, a real person actually had those thoughts/ideas that turned into the music or other creative stuff that I think is cool.

Anyway - have you ever done some kind of interest/hobby/activity as more than just a pastime, but as a lifestyle/as your identity?

Latest posts

Back