Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Broke my knuckles.

Have you ever helped move someone you didn't know? Like a neighbor struggling with moving something and you asked if they needed a hand and next thing you knew, you were loading things for them?

No, me not strong enough to lift anything too much. But I did offer to help a neighbour trim the edges of their large garden lawn. She had a grass trimmer, so I went to get mine. But, then she got a phone call and I ended up doing all the remaining trimming........Phew, I needed a strong coffee after all that. :ROFLMAO:

Have you ever sent an email to the wrong person. Then wished so much you could have grabbed it back fast?

Nope. Me very careful on internet-- it's the Wild West.

Have you ever been invited to a Painting Party & wound up being the only one who showed up & did all the work?:mad:

Yes, I guess so many have forgotten.

Luckily no my bin has never been eaten up.

Have you ever eaten something that you thought you wouldn’t like, but found out that you actually liked it?

Yes - I love hot peppers but was afraid of them.

Have you ever got into a heated argument with someone about your personality traits?

Well, I learned to read music at an expert level so think that counts. I took two years of Latin as well.

Have you ever worn your shirt inside out and didn't realize till the end of the day?

I did at school once, I only noticed when I got home from school.

Have you ever posted a card or letter only to be told by the recipient you hadn't put a stamp on it, and they had to pay a postal fee to get it?

No, but wouldn't surprise me if I did one day. 😇

Have you ever walked under a ladder? - supposedly it is bad luck.

I am sure I have but as a safety hazard, I try to avoid it.

Have you ever had paint fall on you?

No

Have you ever had a phone call with tech support (or any other phone support person) and things started to get personal, like you were long time friends with this stranger on the other end of the call and enjoyed talking with them on a personal level?

YES! Isn't that odd? You find people in the strangest places... so cool.

Have you ever put both milk and lemon in your tea-- only to watch it curdle (you forgot not to mix both)? ewwwww...?

No, but for sure that would be ewwwww :p

Have you ever gone to the airport only to dawn you had left your passport at home?

No. I'm a meticulous planner so keep a list of things to bring so have never forgotten something I would need. Conversely, I might be known to overpack bring lots of things I never needed.

Have you ever worn a terrible outfit because it was a gift from a well-meaning person and you didn't want to hurt their feelings?

Luckily the terrible outfit I was sent as a gift from an elderly Auntie, who lives abroad, never needs to know I don't like it. But she did ask via the phone a few times afterwards if it suits me and if I wear it. I just said ''Thank you it is lovely''.

Have you ever been a witness to a shoplifter being caught?.

Yes, it was scary to see. Several security guards were detaining him forcefully and he was begging to be let go. It was quite a sad sight to see.

Have you ever done a hand stand?

Yes, such fun that was as a child. Doubt I could do that now though. :oops:

Have you ever stopped your vehicle to give a stranger a lift?

Latest posts

Back