Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grundel70

Reaction score
Loved somebody so completely, so fully that your heart just explodes; beats out of your chest at the mere mention of her name?

No matter who we are the sun rises everyday. But with her in the world the sunrise is that much brighter.

Every song I hear has new meaning, as every melodic tone ushers in the vivid thoughts of her beautiful smile.

Every word she shares with me echos thorugh my soul, like a refreshing breeze on a hot summer day. It wraps me in its perfectness; I hold onto the moment hoping it would never end.

When she visits me in my dreams I am surrounded by peace and love that I do not deserve. I cherish each moment of my slumber.

I can't breathe when I am around her, for she has taken my breathe away.

Have you ever loved somebody more than yourself? Have you ever given of yourself so much, so completley, that your own happiness no longer matters?

My heart was made to love her. The beauty that I find within my soul has existed throughout all of known time so it could be given to her. It pours out of my heart freely into the vessell that my love has created for her.

Her happiness is all that matters. What becomes of me no longer has any bearing on the path of my life. The only joy I know is to make her smile. Without her smile, there is nothing.

Even without me in her life...should that be her wish...I would gladly accept knowing that it brings her a measure of joy.

My tears matter no more, my sorrow I accept, and my heartbreak I would gladly bear for her.

She means so much to me. How I wish I could hold her. Look into her eyes and have her tell me those words that I so desperately want to hear. I want to hold her hand. I want to protect her from all the demons that torment her life.

Alas, this is something that I will probably never know. Never the less I am thankful. I never thought I would ever feel this way again. So many failed relationships, marriage, engagemnts, etc... And never. NEVER...in my life has my soul been set alight so brightly as it has by her. My love is complete, and I give it selflessly to her. I may never see it returned to me, but again I am thankful. This love I feel is only meant to be given.

Thank you, my dear, for being who you are, for letting me give this love to you. In whatever path of life you decide to take my love, I hope for nothing more than your happiness. Find it, and when you smile then know that this old man's soul has found its purpose in your joy.

I love you.

That was.....overwhelming.

Maybe...No hopefully one day I will feel this way especially since this is my lifes desire.

No.

That was beautiful though.

OK so as you can see my answer to you was no. I think I am not capably in loving someone to that degree. Maybe am to selfish? Maybe am not trusting enough? IDK what it is, All I do know is I have not got it in me to be that emotional over anther human being.

I am anvers of you but at the same time I also think it can be a curse. To feel what you feel and have with in you what you just write I think would be an amazing feeling to have. But for every high there is a low. (yin yang) I admire your passion and respect your sincerity from the hart. Respect to anyone that fallows there dreams that come from the hart. It makes you honest if nothing eles.

That was quite touching...

I think I've felt something like this before...it generally happens right before I'm about to get my heart ripped out. :(

Still, beautifully written...thanks for sharing.

I felt that way but that didn't mean love, it is obsession. And it may seriously cloud everything. Love is sharing not worship.

SunWeb said:
I felt that way but that didn't mean love, it is obsession. And it may seriously cloud everything. Love is sharing not worship.

I beg to differ my friend.

Obsession is selfish. Its all about you. It is about wanting nothing but to have, to possess, to want, to have for yourself this object of your obsession.

John Hopkins Univiserty defines obsession as a persistent, reoccuring thought of a disturbing and agressive nature, one that invade a person’s consciousness

And yes, obsession does cloud everything. It poisons the soul.

My days are brighter. My creativity flows, and love beats within my heart...all of this and I may never see her again. What has awakened within me is one of the most beautiful feelings I have ever felt.

I may never hold her, and yet I can walk the path from now to the end of my days, content that I have walked that path straight and true, always honest with my self. The fact that the threads of our lives have crossed is a blessing to me beyond measure. For that she will always be loved and cared for.

To love selflessly. To expect nothing in return. I have never felt such joy, and have never known such freedom.

grundel70 said:
SunWeb said:

I beg to differ my friend.

Obsession is selfish. Its all about you. It is about wanting nothing but to have, to possess, to want, to have for yourself this object of your obsession.

John Hopkins Univiserty defines obsession as a persistent, reoccuring thought of a disturbing and agressive nature, one that invade a person’s consciousness

And yes, obsession does cloud everything. It poisons the soul.

My days are brighter. My creativity flows, and love beats within my heart...all of this and I may never see her again. What has awakened within me is one of the most beautiful feelings I have ever felt.

I may never hold her, and yet I can walk the path from now to the end of my days, content that I have walked that path straight and true, always honest with my self. The fact that the threads of our lives have crossed is a blessing to me beyond measure. For that she will always be loved and cared for.

To love selflessly. To expect nothing in return. I have never felt such joy, and have never known such freedom.

I hope she knows how lucky she is.

Satyr said:
I think I've felt something like this before...it generally happens right before I'm about to get my heart ripped out. :(

Been there, done that.

That was some very nice writing :) I think that was something that quite a few of us here can relate to.

yeah I have, and she hurt me twice, yet I still can't stop feeling this way about her...love sucks.

Latest posts

Back