Hello guys

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

File_not_found

Reaction score
Hello, i just found this website in a Google search a while ago, and since i have a lonely life, i think i'm qualified to join. I'm not good at introductions so i'll try to be brief.I'm a 20 years old, brazilian, college student.Nice too meet you, and sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.

File_not_found said:
Hello, i just found this website in a Google search a while ago, and since i have a lonely life, i think i'm qualified to join. I'm not good at introductions so i'll try to be brief.I'm a 20 years old, brazilian, college student.Nice too meet you, and sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.
Welcome. Great name by the way.

File_not_found said:

Hola!, Como esta! ... Do not worry about spelling or grammar, the message will get to us anyway it can. A few of us have come across this site via google and our problems, maybe we can make it through together. Welcome to ALL.

Welcome.
Your spelling or grammar is fine. Beats mine. :)

^^^
And mine :p

(and... Everyone is welcome, not just qualified to join :))

Latest posts

Back