Hello, hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThisModernLove

Reaction score
Hi all/ALL,

I am Jeff from drought-ridden California. It's been nice reading through everyone's experiences and I hope to one day share mine. It's good to remember that I'm not alone in this journey we call life.

A bit about me, I love music and movies. I love most types of genres, from hip hop to Indie to classical music. Some of my favorite bands are The Maccabees, the Roots, and Vitamin String Quartet. Some of my favorite movies are 500 Days of Summer, the original Star Wars Trilogy and Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind. I write in my spare time and take walks every opportunity I can get.

Anyway, I hope to get to know a lot of you cool folks out there!

Welcome to the forum, here you are among friends.. Bright blessings to you ^.^

Hey Jeff! Glad you decided to join this place. Based on our conversations, you seem like a really cool person!

Welcome Jeff!

500 days of summer is a very stressful movie, dammit!

Hello everyone my name is david. I am new here. I am 60yrs old and have had a rough two years but life is still great. I went through a separation two years ago and was diagnosed with esophageal cancer april of 2013. Went thru chemo and radiation and finally had surgery in nov of 2013. Getting ready to go back to work. Cant wait. Finally got my divorce finalized early in 2014. Been married twice to two different ladies. Both are wonderful people and we are still friends. We just have different opinions on things that I consider to be important. Anyway this is just a little bit about me. Ready to get back to work and start on a new life. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

Latest posts

Back