Hello, My name is Thumbs

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumbs

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been an onlooker for the last few weeks and I have pushed to introduce myself to everyone. I'll say that right off the bat, i have not led a bad life. I have a job and an apartment...I can feed and clothe myself as long as i keep the spending at a minimum. With that said, I still have my feelings of unfulfilled meaning. I have not had a girlfriend in 10 years. I am not a very social person and i am on anti-depressants. I'm not here to find the answer, I just want to hear about your lives and hope you'd be interested in hearing about mine.

Welcome Thumbs

Thumbs said:
Hi,

I've been an onlooker for the last few weeks and I have pushed to introduce myself to everyone. I'll say that right off the bat, i have not led a bad life. I have a job and an apartment...I can feed and clothe myself as long as i keep the spending at a minimum. With that said, I still have my feelings of unfulfilled meaning. I have not had a girlfriend in 10 years. I am not a very social person and i am on anti-depressants. I'm not here to find the answer, I just want to hear about your lives and hope you'd be interested in hearing about mine.

I feel much the same way- I have lived a (comparatively) great life thus far. I'm in a good school, I've got food, shelter, etc. Sometimes I feel guilty that I am sad and depressed when I actually have so much, as though by me being sad, I am being ungrateful. However, perhaps emotional welath is worth far more than material wealth? If that's true, that would probably make me quite poor. I'm working on changing all that though. We've just got to keep our chins up and have confidence in ourselves.

Welcome to ALL.com :)

There are definitely alot of nice folks here so i'm glad to be part of this forum

Latest posts

Back