Hello there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScruffyMcFly

Reaction score
Hello there my names Robert and life just seems so boring and bland.. im not the most outgoing guy in the world so i dont have any friends and no girlfriend, and with my aunt katie dieing last year it got me depressed so i was in a slump ever since andmy mom had passed away on on the 2nd of feb this so its been a horrible past few months i would say :/ i always find myself wishing life was more exciting and fun but i know that will never come true because im caught in this vicious cycle at we call life. Although its a plus im not suicidal i dont see how im not.. i have a great job a loving family but it just gets lonely not having someone to vent to or share your ideals with and i cant try and connect with other people my age because most of them still party and i have grown out of that and dont drink anymore. But i suppose that just life right?

I am sorry things have been so rough lately with your losses.

Welcome to the site.

Hello Robert. Welcome to the forum. I know how it feels sometimes when you want to vent and there's no one there. If you ever need to, I'm a great venting buddy :) You can always send a PM

Hello Robert. So sorry to hear about your mom and auntie. I feel you on the depression. Welcome to the forum. Do check out chat, too. Hope you find some solace here and make some friends :)

Welcome, Robert. This is a great start (finding a place like this forum where people are empathetic and kind). I am sorry to read about your losses. Please don't hesitate to message me. Your place is not a good one to be in, but please give it some time. I know a year sounds like an eternity...but, things should start feeling a little lighter. In the meantime, honor your mother and auntie by thinking about them and the good times you shared. Talk to any of us here that have offered support, and stay true to who you are (a mature young man for your age).

Hey Robert, welcome to the forum. You have a point, sometimes it's nice to just have someone to connect with even if you don't need anything else in your life. I hope you'll find someone like that here. So many nice people here I've met too. All the best. :)

Hi Robert, welcome to the site. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your aunt and mom.

Thanks for all the replys, in all honesty i dont really know what to say im not very good at these things, but it feels pretty good to talk about it a little

Hey, Robert. Sorry to hear about your mom and aunt. Welcome to the forum.

Hey Robert sorry to hear youve been having a rough time lately. Welcome to the forums. Ive only been here a few days but it seems like a nice enough place so far. Hope you enjoy your stay and meet some people you connect with.

Latest posts

Back