Hello World

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evangeline000

Reaction score
Okay, so this is the first ever forum that I've ever joined. Decided to join A Lonely Life because there seems to be a lot of intellegent people who know how to handle relationships. I'm young, short, and have a loving boyfriend. I'm new in relationships and would love to receive advice from anyone and everyone.

Evangeline000 said:
Okay, so this is the first ever forum that I've ever joined. Decided to join A Lonely Life because there seems to be a lot of intellegent people who know how to handle relationships. I'm young, short, and have a loving boyfriend. I'm new in relationships and would love to receive advice from anyone and everyone.

Hello Evangeline000 ~ What's your age? Are you a legal adult? Thanks.

Hey, welcome to ALL, hope you...

Evangeline000 said:
... A Lonely Life because there seems to be a lot of intellegent people who know how to handle relationships.

Wait, what? :p

Um. Hopefully you'll find some decent advice. Not quite the romancer myself, so I can't really give any relationship advice. Unless you're content on advice based solely on hearsay and 'Google and Wikipedia says...'

Still, best of luck on your search, Evangeline.

Lol Bread. Romancer? Is anyone here a romancer? ROMANCER? I thought that was dead. -.-

0CI355A said:
Lol Bread. Romancer? Is anyone here a romancer? ROMANCER? I thought that was dead. -.-

I like the sound of the word, and the idea, I guess. Maybe it's all that old jazz I've been listening. I guess nowadays, it's really rather most certainly dead. :(

Maybe we'd need one to resurrect romance. As long the end result doesn't enter the 'Boy meets Ghoul' territory. :p

Evangeline000 said:
Hi, Welcome
It is good to be brand new and keep it that way in relation with others and self.
I think in relations the most important thing is acceptance of differences but a common and well defined future prespective
Good luck

Latest posts

Back