Hello...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loneyone

Reaction score
I guess its maybe time that I see if there are others who just cant quite
feel that life.. my life.. their life has any kind of meaning.. ?
I have tried so hard to change who I am, try to fit in or to feel like I matter.. I dont want to sound like a pitty party, but how do you express
whats going on with you and not sound like a pitty party? I have pretty much hid myself away for so many years now.. that I can see just how alone I really am.. and I scared..
I have for most part had to deal with ptsd (post traumatic stress disorder) and a few other crappy mental disorders, but I have always been able to pull myself out .. till lately.. with everything pulling me under , I feel like Im slowly loosing it.. As you can see I couldn't even spell my user name right.. not good..
so this is why Im doing this.. to maybe not be alone. someone to listen and maybe some support..
thats all.. thanks..
jk

loneyone said:
I guess its maybe time that I see if there are others who just cant quite
feel that life.. my life.. their life has any kind of meaning.. ?
I have tried so hard to change who I am, try to fit in or to feel like I matter.. I dont want to sound like a pitty party, but how do you express
whats going on with you and not sound like a pitty party? I have pretty much hid myself away for so many years now.. that I can see just how alone I really am.. and I scared..
I have for most part had to deal with ptsd (post traumatic stress disorder) and a few other crappy mental disorders, but I have always been able to pull myself out .. till lately.. with everything pulling me under , I feel like Im slowly loosing it.. As you can see I couldn't even spell my user name right.. not good..
so this is why Im doing this.. to maybe not be alone. someone to listen and maybe some support..
thats all.. thanks..
jk

Want me to fix that username for you, if it's available?

Latest posts

Back