Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blush

Reaction score
I don't really know what to write here... hmm...

Well, I am lonely and in dire need of people to talk with so I decided to join. You all seem like a nice bunch of people and I hope to be as active as I can :) A little about me... My name's Vivian and I'm 19, I am boring, I have no friends (because I am boring), I like to waste my time on the internet, and I like rock music. That pretty much sums me up.

Hi Vivian welcome to the forum. I also like to waste my time on the internet (well, sometimes I wish I was doing something more productive) and Rock music. Yay mutual interests!

What bands do you like?

Ah I've been on quite a big 90's Rock tip recently, been listening to a lot of stuff I haven't heard in years, such as Filter, NIN, Placebo, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Jane's Addiction, and a couple of soundtracks for example The Crow... stuff like that. Usually I listen to 60's/70's stuff but the 90's is more my nostalgia (I'm 28). They don't make them like they used to, eh? :p

Heey Vivian, welcome to the forums! Don't say that you are boring! Let us be the judge of the that. But you know what? We don't really judge on here. If i'd judge now, then i'd say you seem like a very nice and caring person, with her insecurities, but hey, we all have those, or have had. So yeah, i'm sure you'll find some nice people on here to chat with!

If you ever want to talk about anything at all, feel free to message me! I'm always willing to listen and/or help/talk! :)

Ello,

Welcome - don't be afraid to post here...

:)

Hi Vivian, that doesn't sound boring of you. I like rock music too. :) Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum Vivian. I'm sure you're not boring. You seem very polite and honest on the face of it. You will certainly find people to talk to on here. No need to be highly active either. Be as active as you wish~

Hello Vivian. I'm a big fan of 80s and 90s rock myself. I grew up with it all my life. I love the 90s, especially the music. Still remember when I listened to STP and Soundgarden for the first time. :)

Latest posts

Back