hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ucxb said:
ucxb said:
I want to give praise to this community it has given me a good feeling. I believe there is good to be had from this place. Thank you to whomever created this place and to those that keep it alive.

/cheers

^ repeat

I may not be the best at communicating, been out of touch for awhile, and appreciative to all the positives this community has brought about

ucxb, thank you for being part of this community. We appreciate having an awesome member like you as well. :)
And I'll say this again... that hug emoticon is soo cute!

*hugs* Lady ! Thanks for the warm welcome back. After having slipped into my unconscious mind and out again I've realized how much I missed this community and such. Hope all has been well? And I wonder if ALL's birthday was celebrated? :rolleyes2:

ucxb said:
*hugs* Lady ! Thanks for the warm welcome back. After having slipped into my unconscious mind and out again I've realized how much I missed this community and such. Hope all has been well? And I wonder if ALL's birthday was celebrated? :rolleyes2:

:)

How are you feeling now that you're back? Better?

There was a thread made for ALL's birthday although I had no idea it was then!

Gradually finding peace and a little hope for sanity, you? How you been, still optimistic as ever?

ucxb said:
Gradually finding peace and a little hope for sanity, you? How you been, still optimistic as ever?

I'm really glad to hear, ucxb. Hope you can find good support here. :)

Well, the usual really, ups and downs :p I do try to remain optimistic.

:D

ucxb said:
... I want to give praise to this community it has given me a good feeling. I believe there is good to be had from this place. Thank you to whomever *Bjarne* created this place and to those that keep it alive <3

/cheers

this *again*

Latest posts

Back