Hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IsUp2Me

Reaction score
I found this place by accident and decided to give it a try. English is not my native language so apologies in advance for any grammar mishaps :(

Writing is very therapeutic for me and I enjoy reading what others have to say. As many here, I feel pretty lonely, even though from the outside life might seem perfect.

Anyway, hope to make new friends and hopefully have a few laughs in the process.

I love when people come in and admit that English isn't their native language, then use it better than 90% of the people I encounter that English is their native language.

Cheers to excellent English! :)

And welcome to the forum!

Welcome. I'm new here also. Everyone I have dealt with thus far has been very warm and welcoming. Laughs sound good to me!!!! :)

GraceBlossom said:
Hi there,

I think you have a found a great place here. Welcome!

Thanks for writing, still trying to figure out my way around here but eventually I'll get I t!

Thanks to everyone for all the nice messages!

I have a huge favor to ask. If you could help me to figure out how to fill out the generic information in the profile I will be forever grateful! I can see where the gender and date of birth are but don't have an option to update it! As I said, I've become a little dense in my "old age!"

Thanks in advance!

IsUp2Me said:
I have a huge favor to ask. If you could help me to figure out how to fill out the generic information in the profile I will be forever grateful! I can see where the gender and date of birth are but don't have an option to update it! As I said, I've become a little dense in my "old age!"

Thanks in advance!

It is at the same page as the gender and date of birth input. (Go to User CP, on the left menu click Edit Profile)

Where you see gender, below it is where you input your location, and then below that under "Bio" is a box where you input whatever information about yourself that you want. Hope that answers your question. :)

ladyforsaken said:
IsUp2Me said:

Thanks in advance!

It is at the same page as the gender and date of birth input. (Go to User CP, on the left menu click Edit Profile)

Where you see gender, below it is where you input your location, and then below that under "Bio" is a box where you input whatever information about yourself that you want. Hope that answers your question. :)

Got it THANK YOU!!!

Hey welcome to the site, enjoy your stay ^^
Your grammar looks fine to me, the people who should really be apologizing for their grammar seem to always be blissfully unaware of it :p

IsUp2Me said:
ladyforsaken said:
IsUp2Me said:

Thanks in advance!

Got it THANK YOU!!!

No problem. :)

Shipster0958 said:
I love when people come in and admit that English isn't their native language, then use it better than 90% of the people I encounter that English is their native language.

Cheers to excellent English! :)

And welcome to the forum!

I was thinking the same thing..,English is my only language and. I'm not that great with it lol

IsUp2Me said:
I found this place by accident and decided to give it a try. English is not my native language so apologies in advance for any grammar mishaps :(

Writing is very therapeutic for me and I enjoy reading what others have to say. As many here, I feel pretty lonely, even though from the outside life might seem perfect.

Anyway, hope to make new friends and hopefully have a few laughs in the process.

Hey Welcome! lol, even the native english speakers struggle with english.

Latest posts

Back