Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotsgirl

Reaction score
Hello to you all. It has taken me a few weeks to pluck up courage to register and post. As my username suggests I am from Scotland, I found this forum by putting "lonely" into google.
I am maybe lucky as in I can put a brave face on and nobody realises how lonely I feel inside, It's like an ache that doesn't go away.
I am in my 40's, which has probably influenced the time it has taken me to register. I am bit of a novice on the computer so if I need help ok to just ask?Hope I put my posts in the right place.

Hi there and welcome here :)

And no problem about the asking for help. Just ask anyone for anything here and I would say they normally do point you in the right direction :) good to have you here.

Hello there, Scotsgirl! =) Hehe, we all gotta start somewhere. ;) You're doing great job so far! I we You'll have a good time here.

Hi scotsgirl, nice to meet you. I am almost 40 myself and pretty new here too. If you need any help, just feel free to ask. I can relate to how you feel, I am sure that is why most of us come here. It's a great place to be. Glad to have you join us.

Irishdoll, it was one of your posts that prompted me to registar.It was the one where you said about not so many older people on the forum, so thank you for giving me that wee bit of courage:)

Thank you, I'm glad you did. I'm also glad I could contribute something useful :) Iwas feeling a lil down all day about some things, but that was definitely a high point. Keep up the courage, we would love to hear what you have to say.

scotsgirl said:
Hello to you all. It has taken me a few weeks to pluck up courage to register and post. As my username suggests I am from Scotland, I found this forum by putting "lonely" into google.
I am maybe lucky as in I can put a brave face on and nobody realises how lonely I feel inside, It's like an ache that doesn't go away.
I am in my 40's, which has probably influenced the time it has taken me to register. I am bit of a novice on the computer so if I need help ok to just ask?Hope I put my posts in the right place.

=0) I found this place on google, too. Welcome =0) Where in Scotland? I love the hairy cows, although I doubt they are as friendly as they look.

I'm in the far north of Scotland, and plenty of the not so friendly cows around.(We call them coos up here!)
Like your avatar:)

012007_cow.jpg

Lol, I love those things =0)

scotsgirl said:
Irishdoll, it was one of your posts that prompted me to registar.It was the one where you said about not so many older people on the forum, so thank you for giving me that wee bit of courage:)

I am glad you both did.:)

i think its a newborn baby mammoth or somth eating snow back in ice age years ago

mammoth_side.jpg

but i dont think it helped though...

Latest posts

Back