Hello.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChildOfDeath

Reaction score
Hi. New member of the forum. I guess Im suppose to introduce myself. Well I have nothing interesting to say. Im a loner, still live with my parents at the age of 22, and have no friends or lovers to speak of. Also fat as hell at 390 pounds. My hobby is gaming. Thats about I have to say. Thats my life in a nutshell.

Welcome to the site :)

Hey COD, welcome to the forum. Hope you have a good time on this forum and find what you're looking for. :)

Hey COD, welcome to our little growing family :)
You like games, that's good we can always talk about it and don't be shy to speak at all we all are loner here one way or another, make yourself comfortable :D

ChildOfDeath said:
Hi. New member of the forum. I guess Im suppose to introduce myself. Well I have nothing interesting to say. Im a loner, still live with my parents at the age of 22, and have no friends or lovers to speak of. Also fat as hell at 390 pounds. My hobby is gaming. Thats about I have to say. Thats my life in a nutshell.

hello ! “new years greetings" welcome to site and you also can talk here about gamings and others stuffz ..

Welcome and I hope you will enjoy your time here. Lots of friendly people here.

Welcome to the forum, Child. Please do not feel discouraged because of your situation and circumstances. You as a person are not your circumstances. I hope you can find here what you are looking for. There are plenty of nice people on here to whom you can talk, i'm sure you'll find someone you can develop a bond with. If you need any help on anything at all, don't hesitate to pm me, i am more than willing to help wherever i can.

Hey and welcome to the forums, lots of gamers on here, theres a section dedicated to it, im sure youll meet quite a few friends with that common interest, myself included. Glad to have you with us.

Latest posts

Back