Hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anglophile22

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Just thought I'd introduce myself in this forum because others are doing it, so...

I'm nearly 23 years old and hope to be a translator English-Dutch/Dutch-English in later life. Desperately 'in love' with England and I hope to live there one day. Just being around British people makes my day. Other than loving England, I like Harry Potter, The Simpsons, The Big Bang Theory, (romantic) dramas, film/classical music etc. I joined this site because I'm blind and our country is not that disabled-friendly, to say the least. I only have international friends.

Would LOVE to make some more native English-speaking people around the world. You don't have to be from the UK (though that would be a huge plus), but please only people whose first language is English. Age doesn't matter. I also usually get along better with women. Don't hesitate to get in touch!

Vincent

Hey Vincent, welcome to the forum. Feel free to check out the forum chat if you feel like it. :)

hi guys...i'm new...i'm from iran (persia)....actully i have been an account in this forum 9 month ago but after just 1 month i left and delete my account(really i dont know why that was suddenly)....dropp it!...i come back now....and i'm so happy that could be here with you...

Latest posts

Back