Hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quit Claim

Reaction score
Hello.
I've been lurking here for about 2 months and decided to finally join and also force myself to post a thread today. I'm 18, and live in Southern California. I got my username from an episode title from Law & Order. Law and Order is one of my favorite TV series/franchises. I've been into it for a few months now.

I'm glad to have found this place and although you won't notice it, I've revised this post about 20 times. Oh well, heheh. :)

Welcome. I glad you explained about the user name because i don't recall someone using a type of legal document as a name before. :)

hey and welcome :) Which L&O do you like the best? SVU? CI? Original? It's a great show :)

welcome to the forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D :D:D:D:D:D

uhmn a bit overenthusiastic huh.

hello. hope you enjoy your stay. n.n

Quit Claim said:
Hello.
I've been lurking here for about 2 months and decided to finally join and also force myself to post a thread today. I'm 18, and live in Southern California. I got my username from an episode title from Law & Order. Law and Order is one of my favorite TV series/franchises. I've been into it for a few months now.

I'm glad to have found this place and although you won't notice it, I've revised this post about 20 times. Oh well, heheh. :)

hey quit claim, i love the one with ice t :D

Thanks everyone. :D

It's great to see a bunch of other L&O fans here. I didn't expect so many!
It's hard to pick a favorite out of the three series because each brings a different flavor. Criminal Intent is a psychological thriller, SVU has great characters and drama, and the original L&O is very well balanced; it's the original.

I suppose it's like apples and oranges. For now, I'll say Criminal Intent because Goren is like a hero of mine. The whole franchise has taught me so much about our justice system it's ridiculous. I love it.

Good to see you in welcome greetings.
Don’t miss my welcome too.

Thank you for the welcome, Ithought.

I've been thinking since yesterday and I made a mistake in my previous post. Instead of just saying, "Thanks everyone," and clumping you into a group, I want to recognize each of you for taking time out of your day to welcome people instead. So..

Thank you evanescencefan91
Gracias Minus
Вы Steel
Σας ευχαριστούμε lingo
Dank u querida
당신을 감사하십시오 aFIREinside80
Merci SophiaGrace
ありがとう Lawrens
Σας ευχαριστούμε punisher
Obrigado itsmylife
Grazie IWTDIE
(and thanks Ithought, of course)

I know this may be a bit strange, but I firmly believe the small things in life are too often taken for granted and forgotten when they are the things that count.

Sorry, just being weird. You don't have to reply. :)

haha thats brilliant...tis true the small things always count, and they are the ones that bring a smile to people's faces :)

Hahah that's awesome :D
You even said "thank you" in Dutch, yay!

I couldn't agree more, it's the small things that make you happy, but they often go unnoticed.
Anyway, welcome to the forums!

Thanks CherryTree. :D
Just thought I would spice up the post a bit with a quick use of an online translator.

Quit Claim said:
Thank you for the welcome, Ithought.

I've been thinking since yesterday and I made a mistake in my previous post. Instead of just saying, "Thanks everyone," and clumping you into a group, I want to recognize each of you for taking time out of your day to welcome people instead. So..

Thank you evanescencefan91
Gracias Minus
Вы Steel
Σας ευχαριστούμε lingo
Dank u querida
당신을 감사하십시오 aFIREinside80
Merci SophiaGrace
ありがとう Lawrens
Σας ευχαριστούμε punisher
Obrigado itsmylife
Grazie IWTDIE
(and thanks Ithought, of course)

I know this may be a bit strange, but I firmly believe the small things in life are too often taken for granted and forgotten when they are the things that count.

Sorry, just being weird. You don't have to reply. :)

OH NO !!! Evanescencefan likes japanese and i like german, i think you should change it.
NAH im just kidding, sorry quit claim :p

Latest posts

Back